2016 Free Dining Watch ~ Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
While everyone is on, if I have my Disney visa on file do I have to actually put in the numbers again? My card is out in my purse and I need to know if I need to bring it in :)

Me too! We were just there for our 2nd trip this past Christmas week. We woke up on Christmas morning and walked along the lake from the Cabana section to get our coffee. It was the most amazing Christmas EVER. CSR is our favorite resort... the Dig Site is fabulous!

CSR doesn't have 5 person rooms does it? It doesn't show up in my room search, so I'm assuming that's why

Does Disney usually release the fall room only discounts on the same day they release free dining?? I'm just hoping for a room only discount for my late October trip...

My "change reservation" link just changed to "you must call to modify..." Literally in the last 2 minutes...I was just messing around with it a few minutes ago!

Me too! We were just there for our 2nd trip this past Christmas week. We woke up on Christmas morning and walked along the lake from the Cabana section to get our coffee. It was the most amazing Christmas EVER. CSR is our favorite resort... the Dig Site is fabulous!

We use to be Poly fans, then we found CSR and loved it even more. We like Casitas the best and LOVE the Dig Site.

Everyone should have dinner at Maya Grill also, great guitar player there most nights.

3am on the Dis FD watch thread will be like

tumblr_nlna1eLByB1rwbf4ro1_500.gif

We stayed there one year when hubby had a conference and just fell in love with it! My kids still talk about the dig site and they are 21 and 16.

CSR has been booked solid for me everytime I look for our dates. Must be some conference or something.

Just to be sure if I book a new res at a diff resort I WILL NOT lose my current ADRS is that correct?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter