2016 Free Dining Watch ~ Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last time we did fd was 3 years ago and POFQ was included (which I'm glad we snagged as I didn't know how rare it was) and no PH or Water pass was required.

We don't usually park hop so I am considering adding the water park this year, just wondering if they are worth taking time away from the parks to experience. We are going for 7 days and have a 6 and 9 year old hoping to stay at CBR this time in September. Enjoy the pool at CBR and add the PH or spend a morning at one of the water parks and hit up a park in the afternoon/evening?

The water parks are FANTASTIC. I went as an 11 year old and a 16 year old (I'm now 25) and the ONLY reason I haven't gone back is because since then I've been at Disney in the winter and it's just too much of a gamble with the weather. The water parks are truly wonderful, really unlike any I've been to, between the theming and the variety of slides/pools/lazy rivers.

just checking out AOA room pricing for December.. site says, room type unavailable for selected dates. I dis like when the site does this to me!

CSR doesn't have 5 person rooms does it? It doesn't show up in my room search, so I'm assuming that's why

Only way to do that would be a JR suite I think. We had one of those last year due to having another couple with us. Kinda pricey though.

I think the excitement of it all has sucked me in again...withdrawals from last year's craziness.
Same here. I'm not even booking FD this year and here I am partying with everyone. Don't get me wrong, you're all on your own in an hour. I'm not pulling an all nighter just for the fun of it.:rotfl:

We use to be Poly fans, then we found CSR and loved it even more. We like Casitas the best and LOVE the Dig Site.

Everyone should have dinner at Maya Grill also, great guitar player there most nights.
Yes... absolutely! We stayed 10 days in Casitas in 2013, and we stayed 7 days in Cabanas in 2015. We absolutely love it there the best out of all 4 moderates for sure!

Does anyone know if I choose the waterpark add on and later decide I want park hopper instead can I call and have them change it or am I stuck with what I choose at the time of my reservation?

We use to be Poly fans, then we found CSR and loved it even more. We like Casitas the best and LOVE the Dig Site.

Everyone should have dinner at Maya Grill also, great guitar player there most nights.

Love Casitas! They're themed after Spain and accurately so! Having studied abroad for a semester in Madrid back in 2010, I feel like I'm right back in Spain when I stay there! The fountain courtyards truly remind me of Córdoba. We always stay at CSR at WDW.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter