2016 Free Dining Watch ~ Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guys!! I feel so lost without the need to compulsively stalk this board! I tried looking up some boards for our dates (9/29-10/8), both in October and September boards but they all move so sloooooow! There's like 1 page for responses from the last month! This board has been my go-to Disney fix for the last couple weeks and I don't know what I'll do when everyone disappears to their own boards!!!

Guys!! I feel so lost without the need to compulsively stalk this board! I tried looking up some boards for our dates (9/29-10/8), both in October and September boards but they all move so sloooooow! There's like 1 page for responses from the last month! This board has been my go-to Disney fix for the last couple weeks and I don't know what I'll do when everyone disappears to their own boards!!!
Same! I miss that rush feeling of new rumors coming out and our all nighter was so much fun. It really was like one giant sleep over lol.

Let us not forget your creepy gifs! :scared:
xH426vm.gif

I'm a newbie. How do you find those boards? Would someone link me to the November 2016 board?

I have a reservation for 8/28-9/3 standard room at Pop with FD that I'm fixing to call and cancel. I already had a reservation and was worried my TA may not have been able to get FD on it so I booked an extra at 4am on the 25th (I have control issues and I got a wild hair up my tail and used a TA this time instead of doing it all myself like I normally do) so now I don't need the extra room after checking with family and friends so wanted to give you guys the heads up that a room was gonna open up

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter