2016 Bounceback Offers

I am going next week and in January of 2017. Which trip would most likely offer a better BB offer for June 2017?

Also, is the AP discount usually better than the BB discount?

The BB for your trip next week, if still available, will be for the remainder of the year. The one in January 2017 would be for dates in 2017. As for the A/P discount... it's hard to say. The A/P discount earlier this year was slightly higher than the BB but the late summer A/P percentage that is being offered now is less.

The BB for your trip next week, if still available, will be for the remainder of the year. The one in January 2017 would be for dates in 2017. As for the A/P discount... it's hard to say. The A/P discount earlier this year was slightly higher than the BB but the late summer A/P percentage that is being offered now is less.
So I guess in January it would be smart to book the BB offer, and then if the AP offer is higher I can always cancel and rebook with better offer.
From what I'm reading, the AP offer varies a lot, but is usually 10-35% off rooms.
Thanks for your help!

We usually go every early to mid August and have booked bounce-backs, but then they started blacking out august dates to the very end of August (which doesn't work for us ). I'm hoping we will able to get a BB for early to mid August 2017.

Do you have to ask for the BB offer? We were there in April and was never offered one?
The bounceback offer is located inside the Be Our Guest booklet located inside the folder of resort information. It should be in your room when you check in. Sometimes the folder is missing and you have to call housekeeping to get one. And sometimes the folder is there but the Be Our Guest booklet has been removed and housekeeping doesn't replace it.

photo_zps699e8880.jpg

This is what the folder looks like. You can call extension 8844 from your resort room and ask about the current bounceback offer.

Has anyone had experience booking a bounce back offer after checking out? We were there in June and the 2017 offers weren't out yet. Last year we booked a BB at the end of July for free dining for the trip we just took in June. I keep calling and the 2017 offers aren't out yet. I guess it can't hurt to ask.

Has anyone had experience booking a bounce back offer after checking out? We were there in June and the 2017 offers weren't out yet. Last year we booked a BB at the end of July for free dining for the trip we just took in June. I keep calling and the 2017 offers aren't out yet. I guess it can't hurt to ask.
You can't book after the trip, and definitely not for a future bounceback offer

You can't book after the trip, and definitely not for a future bounceback offer
Kind of what I figured. I need to go down for a one day trip soon, maybe I will just stay at a Disney resort and book while I am there. Hopefully 2017 offers are out then. I will keep calling to find out if the offer has started yet.

Does anyone know the current bounce back offer? Also when did the bounceback for free dining 2016 come out in 2015?

This is still the current offer. Can't recall the exact date of the FD BB release last year, but it's usually August, I think.image.jpeg

We had a FD BB offer at POFQ last August. We booked FD BB for this year at PORS (not offered at POFQ this year). I believe the date we booked was August 20th, 2015 for this August (starting August 26th, 2016). We didn't see the offer in the room, but I called the number that I found on the Dis and ext 8844. When I called, they said the FD offer had just started.

Just going a little stir crazy here. I am a little OCD and part of my Disney routine is to "know" if we are going to be able to lock in some sort of discount at some resort with the BB. We usually go in November and know what is long before we arrive. This year we are going in August and I really am dying to know....

Just needed to say that, thanks for listening :)

This is still the current offer. Can't recall the exact date of the FD BB release last year, but it's usually August, I think.View attachment 182238
My trip last year was 10/17-10/23/15 and this BB offer was released at some point during that week. It will be interesting to see if October and November will be included in the BB offer for 2017.

Just going a little stir crazy here. I am a little OCD and part of my Disney routine is to "know" if we are going to be able to lock in some sort of discount at some resort with the BB. We usually go in November and know what is long before we arrive. This year we are going in August and I really am dying to know....

Just needed to say that, thanks for listening :)

Haha! I am the same way! My husband is getting after me for planning the next trip when this trip hasn't even happened yet!

I called Disney on Monday and FD is the current bounce back offer. It had may black-out dates. Speaking of the bounce back, we were planning a one night stay at Disney before we head to visit family in central Florida. I don't think we are going to be able to go now, but I was wondering if I just kept the reservation at Disney, would I be able to book a bounce back???? I could do online check-in. I guess my question is, do they really know if you are there or not if you do online check in and have the room number texted to you. Just a crazy thought that popped into my head since I have already paid for the room.

I called Disney on Monday and FD is the current bounce back offer. It had may black-out dates. Speaking of the bounce back, we were planning a one night stay at Disney before we head to visit family in central Florida. I don't think we are going to be able to go now, but I was wondering if I just kept the reservation at Disney, would I be able to book a bounce back???? I could do online check-in. I guess my question is, do they really know if you are there or not if you do online check in and have the room number texted to you. Just a crazy thought that popped into my head since I have already paid for the room.
Not sure if that would work or not. If you're willing to risk the money to try, keep us posted. There's a separate thread on the FD offer since the dates are for 2017.

Not sure if that would work or not. If you're willing to risk the money to try, keep us posted. There's a separate thread on the FD offer since the dates are for 2017.
I know, it would be a risk. I would love to get that offer though!! Thanks!

If I book the bounceback offer they have right now when we go in October, is it for the dates left in 2016 or for dates in 2017? We are going back in December this year and would love to be able to book it in October for December 2016. Thanks!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter