2016 Bounceback Offers

sweet! thank you :) First time staying in a resort room .. i've stayed on property before but i was under someone elses reservation and that was many moons ago :) Last visit we were gifted a stay at a resort off property for our honeymoon with disney tickets :) So this year we are staying on property.

That's a bummer not having dates in October or November. I am going in April and will probably go again in October and planned on booking the bounceback. :(

I have BB questions.

I am going to WDW in April 2016. Will the BB (if any) have 2017 dates? I'm playing to go back in December 2017 but haven't started planning/booking. A BB might help with my decision.

Are BB specific to the resort you are currently at or can you BB to another resort?

Can you BB more than one room? Like, my family requires more than one room so we would book 2 rooms for the whole BB?

Thanks for your help! I'm new to the wild and wonderful World of BB. I knew about them in the past but had no need to learn.

Unfortunately, the 2017 offer won't come out until fall.

You can book for any available resort no matter where you're currently staying.

You can book as many rooms as you currently have adults on your trip.

What room-only discounts have folks been getting? The brochure says up to 30% off; wondering what people have been getting for various resorts.

What room-only discounts have folks been getting? The brochure says up to 30% off; wondering what people have been getting for various resorts.
Usually the bounce back discount will be the same for all resort types. For instance, all deluxe resorts would have a 30% discount, all the moderate resorts would have a 25% discount and all the value resorts would have a 20% discount. But you would have to call to find out exactly which resorts and room types would be included in the discount.

2016 bounce back-room only discount

January 3-6, 10-14, 18-21, 24-28, 31-February 4
February 7-10, 15-18, 21-25, 28-March 3
March 6-10, 13-17
April 3-May 26
May 30-June 29
July 6-September 1
September 5-October 1
December 9-22

Up to 20% off at select values
Up to 25% off at select moderates
Up to 30% off at select deluxe resorts

It's the same one that has been out since the end of October...
View attachment 143515

Unfortunately, no. Only the dates in blue are covered dates.

DH is checking out tomorrow, we wanted to book a BB offer for a couple days before our October 15, 2016 cruise sailing. He has not noticed a card in his room at CSR but could call later tonight to see. But based on the two quoted posts it appears that no BB offer is available October 12, 13, 14 or any of Oct 2016 for that matter but the 1st??? Or is the October black out for the "room only" discount and there is one with Free Dining and I just misunderstood?? Thank you!

DH is checking out tomorrow, we wanted to book a BB offer for a couple days before our October 15, 2016 cruise sailing. He has not noticed a card in his room at CSR but could call later tonight to see. But based on the two quoted posts it appears that no BB offer is available October 12, 13, 14 or any of Oct 2016 for that matter but the 1st??? Or is the October black out for the "room only" discount and there is one with Free Dining and I just misunderstood?? Thank you!
The only October date covered under the current room discount bounceback is Oct. 1.

I have never had the opportunity to book a BB offer due to my work schedule. However, this year our situation will be changing slightly and we plan to return in Sept. or Oct. Is it typical for the BB offer to remain the same for an entire year? We are traveling to Disney in June and I'm wondering if the BB will be the same offer that it is right now.

I have never had the opportunity to book a BB offer due to my work schedule. However, this year our situation will be changing slightly and we plan to return in Sept. or Oct. Is it typical for the BB offer to remain the same for an entire year? We are traveling to Disney in June and I'm wondering if the BB will be the same offer that it is right now.
Typically the bounceback offers don't change once they are released.

The current offer will be the offer in June. The next offer won't be out until later in the summer.

Usually the bounce back discount will be the same for all resort types. For instance, all deluxe resorts would have a 30% discount, all the moderate resorts would have a 25% discount and all the value resorts would have a 20% discount. But you would have to call to find out exactly which resorts and room types would be included in the discount.

March 6-10, 13-17
April 3-May 26
May 30-June 29
July 6-September 1
September 5-October 1
December 9-22

Sorry if this has been asked before.. We're going in April, so assuming we'll get this BB offer, if we book 9/30-10/4 can we get the room discount on the first 2 days? Or the whole time we're there? Or would it have to be two separate reservations?

March 6-10, 13-17
April 3-May 26
May 30-June 29
July 6-September 1
September 5-October 1
December 9-22

Does the offer list the resorts that are excluded or does that change based on availability? I was hoping to book a bounce back during our April trip. I would like to get POR for Aug.

We checked out of the Poly yesterday and I neglected to look for a BB offer. Are they sometimes not offered? Can I book after the fact? I assumed perhaps they'd make an offer through MDE. Thanks!

Sorry if this has been asked before.. We're going in April, so assuming we'll get this BB offer, if we book 9/30-10/4 can we get the room discount on the first 2 days? Or the whole time we're there? Or would it have to be two separate reservations?
We booked a room only bounce back once and the last night of our trip fell outside the discount period. We were able to have one reservation and the first four nights had the discounted rate while the last night had full price.

Does the offer list the resorts that are excluded or does that change based on availability? I was hoping to book a bounce back during our April trip. I would like to get POR for Aug.
The only exclusions listed on the bounce back offer is three bedroom villas and campsites. But what will actually be available when you call will be based on availability.

We checked out of the Poly yesterday and I neglected to look for a BB offer. Are they sometimes not offered? Can I book after the fact? I assumed perhaps they'd make an offer through MDE. Thanks!
We at the BC now and we don't have a booklet in our room. In fact, the entire information packet is missing. But I have learned that they will honor the bounce back offer after you check out as long as you phone the bounce back number before 10pm the night you check out. It wouldn't hurt to call today and explain your situation. Sometimes they will give you the discount a day late.

I am looking for 2 rooms at probably CBR for Sept/Oct 2017 and am of course hoping for Free Dining. IF there is a fall BB offer for free dining, could my DD who lives in Kissimmee book a single random night at a value and book the bounceback for the family? She would be on one of the reservations.

I am looking for 2 rooms at probably CBR for Sept/Oct 2017 and am of course hoping for Free Dining. IF there is a fall BB offer for free dining, could my DD who lives in Kissimmee book a single random night at a value and book the bounceback for the family? She would be on one of the reservations.
She can book one room (the one she'd be staying in), but not both. It's one room per person, even if she were on both reservations.

Curious as to why BB is not offered earlier in the year? Like if I go in May/June, why would my bounceback be for the same year?
I typically go in the fall when it never was an issue but that won't be the case moving forward.

Curious as to why BB is not offered earlier in the year? Like if I go in May/June, why would my bounceback be for the same year?
I typically go in the fall when it never was an issue but that won't be the case moving forward.
Yeh, I'm a tad annoyed by this. But oh well. The general public discount this time was 30% off deluxes, so not too terribly far off from a RO BB offer. And with my Disney VISA, I was offered a 35% off certain cash DVC rooms, but almost all the rooms were booked by the time we called (not available to book online). We got VWL at 35% but really wanted SSR, OKW, or BWV but none of those were available once my TA got through after a 2.5 hour wait. We ended up changing to AoA at 20% off, then SSR (once it showed availability) at 30% off, on the general public because that was still cheaper than VWL with 35% and we didn't want to deal with construction.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter