2016 Bounceback Offers

I'm going to be at WDW Oct 1-7, 2016. What are the odds that a bounceback will be offered at that time that includes April 1-8, 2017?

I'm going to be at WDW Oct 1-7, 2016. What are the odds that a bounceback will be offered at that time that includes April 1-8, 2017?

The room only bounce back offers came out just a little later than your trip dates in 2014 and 2015. We were there Oct 21st last year and the offer had come out so recently that you had to call ext 8844 and ask for it. The offer hadn't been published yet.

50% it just depends on if it's out yet. Some years it is and some it isn't. The free dining bb is typically available, but not for April dates.

Last edited:
Hello - we will be there around the end of July. What kind of BB offers are usually available then? Anything for a value resort? Thanks!

Hello - we will be there around the end of July. What kind of BB offers are usually available then? Anything for a value resort? Thanks!
Most likely it will be the room only bounce back for 2016 - the same offer that has been available since last October.

2016 bounce back-room only discount

January 3-6, 10-14, 18-21, 24-28, 31-February 4
February 7-10, 15-18, 21-25, 28-March 3
March 6-10, 13-17
April 3-May 26
May 30-June 29
July 6-September 1
September 5-October 1
December 9-22

Up to 20% off at select values
Up to 25% off at select moderates
Up to 30% off at select deluxe resorts

Last edited:
Am I missing something or is the bounce back pretty equivalent to the promotions they've been running already? What's the benefit to plunking down a deposit early? The past 3 years they've run some kind of 20-30% off promotion just about every season.

Do you need to book the bounceback offer before you check out? Are they strict about this?

Yes. You actually have until midnight the day you check out. If you think at all you may want to book, book. You can always change the dates later, as long as your new dates fall within the listed bounceback dates.

Am I missing something or is the bounce back pretty equivalent to the promotions they've been running already? What's the benefit to plunking down a deposit early? The past 3 years they've run some kind of 20-30% off promotion just about every season.

One thing I can think of specific resorts or rooms may be available with the bounce back discount at the time a guest is staying at WDW when they may not be available when a special promotion comes out that covers the dates a person wants to visit. Another is that the good rates may not come out as they normally do. I'm guessing that an early reservation will lock in the prices at that time so there is also a possibility for a rack rate increase before the next promotion.

hi all we are going to be there Sept 10th to 19th any ideas of be BB for that time frame will be booking the same dates again

One thing I can think of specific resorts or rooms may be available with the bounce back discount at the time a guest is staying at WDW when they may not be available when a special promotion comes out that covers the dates a person wants to visit. Another is that the good rates may not come out as they normally do. I'm guessing that an early reservation will lock in the prices at that time so there is also a possibility for a rack rate increase before the next promotion.
We Booked EARLY and got our Room for 107 a night now the same room is 124 a night

hi all we are going to be there Sept 10th to 19th any ideas of be BB for that time frame will be booking the same dates again

I think we won't know until sometime in August. IF there will be a free dining offer, it will likely be available to book during your trip.

Ugh.. So if my trips are usually about 18 months apart, BB not in the cards for me?

We are planning to go either November or December this year, then April 2018.

I am going next week and in January of 2017. Which trip would most likely offer a better BB offer for June 2017?

Also, is the AP discount usually better than the BB discount?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!