2015 Rate Watch

When would these (EMH schedule) typically come out? We will be going in March 2015. Thanks!

ive been told at the 180 day mark but I noticed that some of the other Disney websites have EMH out for Feb 2015 so perhaps they will have them soon. I usually google 2015 EMH hours every few days and see what comes up.

This may have already been asked, and I missed it. But, will online booking release at midnight on the 29th, or do you typically have to wait until "business hours" for the online booking to be available on release day?

This may have already been asked, and I missed it. But, will online booking release at midnight on the 29th, or do you typically have to wait until "business hours" for the online booking to be available on release day?

Oh, good question. I wonder.

Would also like to know this answer might be a late night for me!!

Most of there stuff is released business hours. Usually 7am est for phone booking. At least that's my experience with discount releases

I really wish they just released the rate, and just didn't give you the option to book! That way I can get my planning down haha.

I'm new to all this so i don't know if this means anything. I was able to select Past December 2014 on the website finally. I was able to select June 2015 and clicked on a resort while trying to find rates. When i clicked on room rates it said it was down for maintenance.

Like i said i don't know if that means anything. Just that this was the first time i was able to switch the year past 2014.

I'm new to all this so i don't know if this means anything. I was able to select Past December 2014 on the website finally. I was able to select June 2015 and clicked on a resort while trying to find rates. When i clicked on room rates it said it was down for maintenance.

Like i said i don't know if that means anything. Just that this was the first time i was able to switch the year past 2014.

I was able to select our 2015 dates on the calendar as well, but it tells me the options I've requested for this resort (or any resort) are not available. We're getting closer, y'all!

WooHoo!! :cool1:

Just Booked 5/9-5/16 first ever solo trip :banana:.....room only - but hey it's a start! CM said 7/30 for packages and sometime in February for any discount codes for spring timeframe.

Can't wait to go........291 days and counting:yay::cheer2::hourglass

Thought this was interesting for anyone look at mods. I got pricing for both POR and CSR and POR is the more expensive of. It worked out to $126 more for 8 days the end of Jan.

For what it's worth, and as I told the husband, it's not rally worth that much. But I got an email this morning about fall discounts for 2014 and it goes from oct 4-nov 25 and then nov 29- dec 23rd 2014.. It's room only discounts, but if it's offered again for these dates in 2015, then my dec 1-13th is within the time frame and owe can get 20% off our resort stay.. I'm hoping it is!!

Thought this was interesting for anyone look at mods. I got pricing for both POR and CSR and POR is the more expensive of. It worked out to $126 more for 8 days the end of Jan.
I just ran our 2015 dates in a 2014 calendar and csr had no rooms available. Am I doing something wrong? I highly doubt csr is sold out. Actually the only rooms of resort I checked which was all moderates and all deluxe resorts only wl por had rooms available. That can't be right.

Could be a different room type. Cost seems to mostly depend on the "view".

Using the rates available on the web now ...
CSR can range from $175 to $268 (excluding suites)
POR can range from $170 to $237

So there is some overlap, some rooms at POR are more expensive than CSR.

I just ran our 2015 dates in a 2014 calendar and csr had no rooms available. Am I doing something wrong? I highly doubt csr is sold out. Actually the only rooms of resort I checked which was all moderates and all deluxe resorts only wl por had rooms available. That can't be right.

I haven't been able to get prices on the website, this is what my TA got direct from Disney

Could be a different room type. Cost seems to mostly depend on the "view".

Using the rates available on the web now ...
CSR can range from $175 to $268 (excluding suites)
POR can range from $170 to $237

So there is some overlap, some rooms at POR are more expensive than CSR.

We were quoted the cheapest room for each resort. Since we are room only at that point it was easiest. When/if a discount comes out I will look at moving us.

This is probably a silly question but, is there any REASON to get a package? It sounds like if we did room only we could possibly snag 2014 rates, then if I bought tickets via Underground Tourist we could nab those at a slight discount anyway, right? We can add those to the reservation with their numbers and we'd be set... am I missing something? :confused3

This is probably a silly question but, is there any REASON to get a package? It sounds like if we did room only we could possibly snag 2014 rates, then if I bought tickets via Underground Tourist we could nab those at a slight discount anyway, right? We can add those to the reservation with their numbers and we'd be set... am I missing something? :confused3

I don't think you can get 2014 rates if you are going in 2015.

As far as packages go, we like to get the package that includes the Dining Plan, we have found it convenient. Ticket packages, depending on what you want, can vary. We like to get the full blown multi-day with park hopper and water park & more. If we can find a better deal through our TA or elsewhere we would probably just stick with the Package with Dining Plan and get the tickets where they are the cheapest.

Hi all! We are also awaiting 2015 packages to be released! Question - we are doing a DCL cruise in July - we want to do 4 nights before at a resort and 2-3 nights after at another resort. How does that work with packages? We would want to do PH tickets with the stay. Thanks for any help! :)

Ferrentinos said:
Hi all! We are also awaiting 2015 packages to be released! Question - we are doing a DCL cruise in July - we want to do 4 nights before at a resort and 2-3 nights after at another resort. How does that work with packages? We would want to do PH tickets with the stay. Thanks for any help! :)

Hello My Friend.. just stepped in to say hi. How are you and your family doing? We just got back from DLR.

You can book a room only for 2015 but the pricing hasn't been released - it will adjust when they do. You won't be locking into the 2014 pricing. The only reason to book a package is if you want the Dining Plan.

How many days total will you be there? If you pick up your tickets before the cruise and use them for the first 4 nights, I believe as long as it is within 14 days of the first use, you will be able to use them after the cruise.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter