• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

2013 Candlelight Processional Watch

I don't know how I missed this thread before!! Patiently waiting with the rest of you!:goodvibes

Ideally I'd like my CP package to be on Wednesday December 18th. I do have another few days I could pick from in our week so if I see a narrator on the list that I really want to see I will pick another day. Hopefully the 18th works though.
I don't know if this has been asked before..
I'd like to make a reservation for dinner for all four of us, but my husband doesn't particularly want to go to the show, so can I book all 4 of us for dinner but only pay the package price for myself and the kids, and regular prices for him? I think I read somewhere that could be done. If he doesn't want to go I am more than happy to save the extra money and let him have an evening to wander around on his own and enjoy himself. The kids (9 and 16) and I will probably enjoy it much more than he would.:)

Not that this is any big news..but just more confirmation. I called last night to see when they would be booking Cali grill for December and the cast member I spoke to said that they were expecting to open booking for Cali Grill and Candlelight Processional very soon! She said within 2 weeks is what she was expecting.

Not that this is any big news..but just more confirmation. I called last night to see when they would be booking Cali grill for December and the cast member I spoke to said that they were expecting to open booking for Cali Grill and Candlelight Processional very soon! She said within 2 weeks is what she was expecting.

That's great! Thanks for sharing. I was just saying in another thread that tomorrow is my ADR date and I know I'll need to call (Canadian website is awful). Of course this will be as my kids are getting ready for school and my daycare kids are arriving AND its a secret from my kids:rolleyes1
So between that and booking the CP soon I see a lot of locking myself in the bathroom to make phone calls in the next little while:rotfl:

I too am patiently waiting. We are looking for the 6th or the 13th. This is our first holiday trip too and this would really be a special addition to add tot he holiday feel.

No narrator or booking info yet. There is a CP page on the Disney website now though, so hopefully soon. The only thing is the website says that the are 2 shows. I hope they haven't cut one of the shows out - that would make it even harder to get. I know the website is wonky, maybe it is just a typo (I hope).

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/dining/epcot/candlelight-dinner-packages/

Hmm, that's weird.
We have never been there for CP, so haven't paid attention in the past.
But this year, I am hoping to get the package reserved for Thanksgiving weekend.
Obviously that will be an extremely popular time to book, so cutting a third of the shows would really hurt my chances of getting it.

It could be a typo (it happens- those of us who book the Wishes dessert party know that even though Disney Dining thinks there are multiple seatings of that- there is really only one...) Maybe there are only two shows on a few nights for some reason, so they list that, knowing most nights will have three shows.

Those who book this every year- does it usually list three shows per night?

We go every year on Dec 24 and they are 3 shows.. weird that is only showing two... might just be a type..

I read it as one dinner, two shows meaning the CP and Illuminations? Either way can't wait for narrators list and booking, either 12/5 or 12/7. We've seen NPH the last two years, wouldn't mind a third.

I read it as one dinner, two shows meaning the CP and Illuminations? Either way can't wait for narrators list and booking, either 12/5 or 12/7. We've seen NPH the last two years, wouldn't mind a third.

Oh yes, that is what it means! I didn't read it like that at all the first time. Thanks for pointing that out! :)

Hah, you're right...I read it wrong, too. :rotfl2:

I'm looking for Dec.13th. I have a trip in Oct. with extended family but was kinda sad I was going to miss the Christmas season at Disney. I saw the Southwest sale last week for $49 flights to Orlando :cool1:so I booked the 2 of us a flight for Dec. 12 and plan to go to Epcot the 13th for the processional and fly home the 14th. I was really hoping to get the dinner package at Le Cellier but sounds like they may not be on the list

We are hoping for the 24th but will be pleased with whatever we get that week. Just looking forward to spending Christmas at the World.

Glad to find this thread. Thanks.

Auntie Peep

Anybody know which days of the week are better for the CP? Or does it matter more who the narrator is? My husband's not a big fan of crowds. :)

Then Disney is probably not the place for him. ;)

We're aiming for a weekday and hoping it'll be less crowded than a weekend, but who knows.

I'm looking for Dec.13th. I have a trip in Oct. with extended family but was kinda sad I was going to miss the Christmas season at Disney. I saw the Southwest sale last week for $49 flights to Orlando :cool1:so I booked the 2 of us a flight for Dec. 12 and plan to go to Epcot the 13th for the processional and fly home the 14th. I was really hoping to get the dinner package at Le Cellier but sounds like they may not be on the list

We are also hoping to do a CP Dinner package on 12/13 but at Coral Reef.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter