2012 Free Dining Watch and Wait HERE

A little bummed! Our dates fall in the "blackout" period. I would consider changing but my son has 3 days out of school for the time we're already scheduled to go and I just can't justify taking him out for a whole week when he would have just had a break! Trying to look on the bright side though, I checked Touring Plans and the crowd calendar has gone down for the week we're there. :) At least that's something!!

They don't always have rooms for each catagory available for all the dates. They like to be tricky that way. :confused3 :crazy2: Are you going to have your dates run into the 2nd of Nov....like in possible Dis meet?

I know! I just figured that out after a third call! :upsidedow The standard rooms are included, just not for my dates! :rolleyes2 I'm going to call back on Thursday though and see if something is open.

As of right now (subject to change at any moment... ::yes::) we are checking out on Nov. 1st and doing a 3 day cruise through the 4th. I believe we are getting off the ship the day you are getting on! :)

Hello everyone! I am super new to Disney dining. We just booked a package for Nov 29-Dec 1 with DxDDP at All-Star Movies. We just recently got the Disney Visa. So would we be eligible?? If so, would I be able to upgrade to the DxDDP? Would it be cheaper that way? Lol, sorry for all the questions, TIA :)

Can someone please show me where this is listed, so I can see the dates? Thank you!

I know! I just figured that out after a third call! :upsidedow The standard rooms are included, just not for my dates! :rolleyes2 I'm going to call back on Thursday though and see if something is open.

As of right now (subject to change at any moment... ::yes::) we are checking out on Nov. 1st and doing a 3 day cruise through the 4th. I believe we are getting off the ship the day you are getting on! :)

NOOO! You need to refigure those dates. :rotfl: You need to get on on the 4th.... Your DD would have a good time with Claire and her cousin! :thumbsup2

Hello everyone! I am super new to Disney dining. We just booked a package for Nov 29-Dec 1 with DxDDP at All-Star Movies. We just recently got the Disney Visa. So would we be eligible?? If so, would I be able to upgrade to the DxDDP? Would it be cheaper that way? Lol, sorry for all the questions, TIA :)

Since you're checking in on the 29th you should be eligible for the entire length of your trip. You would just pay the difference for DxDDP. A couple of years ago we did this staying at POP.

Since you're checking in on the 29th you should be eligible for the entire length of your trip. You would just pay the difference for DxDDP. A couple of years ago we did this staying at POP.

Unfortunately, there is a 3 night minimum stay required for a FD deal. Nov 29-Dec 1 is only two nights, so unless another night can be added, this stay is not eligible for free dining.

Unfortunately, there is a 3 night minimum stay required for a FD deal. Nov 29-Dec 1 is only two nights, so unless another night can be added, this stay is not eligible for free dining.

Yes what she said!! Oops sorry, I didn't even notice that your stay was for just 2 nights. ;) Good catch!!!

A little bummed! Our dates fall in the "blackout" period. I would consider changing but my son has 3 days out of school for the time we're already scheduled to go and I just can't justify taking him out for a whole week when he would have just had a break! Trying to look on the bright side though, I checked Touring Plans and the crowd calendar has gone down for the week we're there. :) At least that's something!!

Boo to blackout dates, but yay for lower crowds!

Stupid question, but is the Disney Dinner in the same vein as the Character breakfast? Or am I thinking something totally different?

Stupid question, but is the Disney Dinner in the same vein as the Character breakfast? Or am I thinking something totally different?

I'm not sure what you mean. What is the Disney Dinner? If you are asking about the dining plan, you can book a character meal with a dining plan table service credit which is included in the regular plan and the deluxe plan, but not in the quick service plan. Is that what you meant to ask?

NOOO! You need to refigure those dates. :rotfl: You need to get on on the 4th.... Your DD would have a good time with Claire and her cousin! :thumbsup2

I know she would! I actually thought about us being able to meet as we are leaving and you are boarding, but that won't work b/c we have the first dining which means we will be eating breakfast at 6:30 that last morning and getting off the ship super early. Then we will have to hit the road because we have about a 12 hour drive to make that day. :faint: DH has to be back at work the next morning so we have to drive straight through. :crazy2: It's a shame we will miss each other by just a few hours. :rolleyes2

(Sorry everyone for being :offtopic:) :flower3:

I know she would! I actually thought about us being able to meet as we are leaving and you are boarding, but that won't work b/c we have the first dining which means we will be eating breakfast at 6:30 that last morning and getting off the ship super early. Then we will have to hit the road because we have about a 12 hour drive to make that day. :faint: DH has to be back at work the next morning so we have to drive straight through. :crazy2: It's a shame we will miss each other by just a few hours. :rolleyes2

(Sorry everyone for being :offtopic:) :flower3:

You could make a quick stop at the residence inn....you know for a potty break...5 minutes from the port! ;) :thumbsup2

You could make a quick stop at the residence inn....you know for a potty break...5 minutes from the port! ;) :thumbsup2

Wow! You want to do a Dis Meet at 8:00 am! That's dedication right there! :rotfl: I'm up for it though! We'll iron everything out before I leave. Right now, our trip is set to start on Oct. 24th, so we have some time. :thumbsup2

I'd sure like to know why some people are getting to book the standard and others, like me, are not. :confused3 theguda... would you mind telling us your dates? I was booking for the last week of October and spoke to two different CMs with no luck! And I already had a standard room booked before calling so it wasn't that they were all booked up.

My ressie for POR standard room is 11/24-11/28

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter