2009 Confirmed Snacks in/**PLEASE POST 2010 HERE UNTIL A NEW THREAD IS STARTED***

Status
Not open for further replies.
does anyone have a smaller printable version of the list. I was going to print it and bring it but it's over 20 pgs. thanks :)

My Dh made our list. He made 2 columns on each page so it is half as long. :)

AS the previous poster stated, making two columns will cut the size down. Also you can go through the list and eliminate resorts that you know you are not going to go to, snacks that you would not like, I eliminate the sodas and such as most every place has them and then "select all" and reduce the size of the font. I have mine down to one page, front and back and have a seperation between parks and resorts to make it easier to read.

Hope this helps. I would send you my list but our trip styles might vary.

Slightly Goofy

AS the previous poster stated, making two columns will cut the size down. Also you can go through the list and eliminate resorts that you know you are not going to go to, snacks that you would not like, I eliminate the sodas and such as most every place has them and then "select all" and reduce the size of the font. I have mine down to one page, front and back and have a seperation between parks and resorts to make it easier to read.

Hope this helps. I would send you my list but our trip styles might vary.

Slightly Goofy

I did the same thing! Mine is down to 3 pages.

Christina, maybe if you eliminate prices and a few other things you can get down to one page. If not maybe you could divide your list up between 5 pages, one for each park and one other for the resorts etc.? Then you would only have one page to carry each day. Do not forget to make copies to keep in your luggage for when you lose a list or to share with other benighted soul. I even sometimes add my notes on each park on the appropriate page so I have it all on one comprehensive page.

However I do not laminate, that would just be tooo much!:lmao:

SG

Thanks for the tips. I made it into 3 columns and shrunk the font. I cut them out and I'm laminating them tomorrow so I can bring them with me. Now the only thing I will have to worry about is be what snack I will get??? :confused3 :goodvibes

This is a GREAT list!! Thanks so much for all who helped put this together.
Our trip isn't until March 2010 -- do you think the list will be pretty much the same? Thanks!

Just a couple of updates from our trip last week.

Our experience at Goofy's was the same as has been reported - you can only get the marshmallows at the create your own counter. However, most of the items in the glass case are snacks (same as Candy Cauldron).

At Refreshment Port in Epcot, french fries are no longer listed on the menu. Now they have Chili Cheese Fries that are definitely not a snack. I decided to ask, however, and they said they would give me regular fries for a snack credit. So we did that - not as good as McDonald's fries though. The frozen ice cream treat there is now called Northern Blaster. It is very similar to the McFlurry but my kids said you could taste the difference (not as good, in other words).

I am wondering if any one has gotten a carmel apple at Beverly Sweets in DHS as a snack lately? I read another thread that someone tried at writers stop or starring rolls (sorry I cant remember which one) and they said no candy apples on the dining plan. I hope this is not true, or I will just have to pay oop as its one of my favorite snacks.

Thank you so much for the list.All printed & ready to go.I had no idea what was a snack. I thought I would be eating alot of Mickey Ice cream.Glad to see healthy choices.

I am wondering if any one has gotten a carmel apple at Beverly Sweets in DHS as a snack lately? I read another thread that someone tried at writers stop or starring rolls (sorry I cant remember which one) and they said no candy apples on the dining plan. I hope this is not true, or I will just have to pay oop as its one of my favorite snacks.

The carmel apples were never a snack at the places we stopped at last week. I can't remember the exact price of them, but I remember that they were expensive. We did go to Starring Rolls for snacks but didn't notice carmel apples. We had the Banana Split pie thing and the Butterfinger cupcake. Both were great. That cupcake is a cupcake in name only - it sure isn't like any other cupcakes I have had. It must be at least 6 inches high and it is amazing (and messy)!

Thank you so very much for all your hard work keeping this thread up.

I have my list printed up, even made a few extra copies in case I run into someone who also wants the info, and ready to go!

I appreciate not being in the position of eating a good snack when there might be an excellent one just a few steps away and thanks to YOU I will be eating more quality calories. :lmao:

Slightly Goofy who has one week to go!

Here now and reporting that yogurt parfait at POR Riverside is a snack credit; it's also a snack credit to just get fruit instead of yogurt mix. Berries were great. Would have been $4.57 each.

At Flame Tree Barbecue, they no longer have key lime pie or chocolate cake. It has been replaced by key lime mousse and chocolate mousse. Both have the DDP snack symbol.

Hey JJ and everyone. has anyone ideas about what snacks are available at disney's wide world of sports. we will be there in Mar 2010 and will attend a braves pre season ball game.

thanks

don

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter