2009 Confirmed Snacks in/**PLEASE POST 2010 HERE UNTIL A NEW THREAD IS STARTED***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got back from WDW last night. A small gelato is considered a snack credit at CSR - and it's delicious! They have 10 flavors to choose from, we had mango, raspberry and chocolate hazelnut, yum!

Someone had asked about snack credits at Wide World of Sports. They aren't very organized there, and hopefully that will change when they become the ESPN world of sports (or whatever the new name will be). Basically just a cookie, soda, water, or chips. Possibly popcorn too, but they don't sell that at the regular CS stand, you have to go to a separate stand out by the baseball fields. Good luck.

I think I have two to add:
AKL/Mara
Yogurt Parfait is a snack credit.

Goofy's Candy Co.
The cashier told me that only the marshmallow make your own treat is considered a snack credit. I know there's been a lot of debate and inconsistency with this but this is what I was told last weekend.
Hope that helps!

Everything else that I noticed around the World was on this list.

I think I have two to add:
AKL/Mara
Yogurt Parfait is a snack credit.

Goofy's Candy Co.
The cashier told me that only the marshmallow make your own treat is considered a snack credit. I know there's been a lot of debate and inconsistency with this but this is what I was told last weekend.
Hope that helps!

Everything else that I noticed around the World was on this list.

I can confirm the marshmallow story. That is what I was told, but it was a SINGLE marshmallow dipped.

I can confirm the marshmallow story. That is what I was told, but it was a SINGLE marshmallow dipped.

My goodness! If a dipped single marshmallow is worth anywhere near $4, I need to start making and selling them myself!

Some of the snack choices just didn't make sense. At Goofys they wouldn't let me get the tiny bag of taffy (it said something about sharing) but it was very small and only $2. But they would let you get the cotton candy that said something about sharing and they would let you get all of the stuff in the case that went up in price to $4. Also, in MK at the funnel cake place, they did let me get a funnel cake even though it didn't specify it on the menu as a snack credit. One of our fav things were the chili cheese fries at ASSp.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter