2009 Confirmed Snacks in/**PLEASE POST 2010 HERE UNTIL A NEW THREAD IS STARTED***

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have posted this a few times lately. Could you elaborate more? as I am not noticing a huge difference between the 2009/2008 lists.

Goofy's for one or several , FTB the FrenchFries and onion rings !!Those come to mind right away !! Oh yes and the box of donuts , but that may have gone in 2008!! I remember a Goofy's aything $4 or under was a SC and now it is not !!

I will be at Pop next month and will report back what I see there as on sc ddp!! Also as many others as I can!! Gotta get our2010 list going !!!

Goofy's for one or several , FTB the FrenchFries and onion rings !!Those come to mind right away !! Oh yes and the box of donuts , but that may have gone in 2008!! I remember a Goofy's aything $4 or under was a SC and now it is not !!

Goofy's made a change with the make your own snacks in August of 2009, otherwise all of the other items you are missing disappeared at the beginning of 2008 (when they made the 'big' change removing the $4 limit on snacks and changed them to single servings)

Goofy's made a change with the make your own snacks in August of 2009, otherwise all of the other items you are missing disappeared at the beginning of 2008 (when they made the 'big' change removing the $4 limit on snacks and changed them to single servings)

That's what I was just about to say. Goofy's keeps making changes to everything, too. I went in to buy 3 pretzel rods OOP and then discovered that they now charge $2.95 for a SINGLE pretzel rod and $5.95 for three. They used to (in 2008) charge less than $3 for the three of them. It's a bit of an outrageous price hike.

But, my general experience as I watch things is that they've given up the change on the year mark and snacks just change as the managers of each place feel they should. Some snacks get dropped, some change size and some get added. The $4 rule is long since gone, but, sweeping changes haven't occurred since 2008.

3 more days til BWV's and Mickey Marathon!:cheer2:

I'll be sure to report back all the eligible snacks.

I want to get the most out of DDP snack credits as we did not use them properly last time and let them expire :furious:

Just got back from WDW yesterday and I wanted to inform everyone that the Create-your-own treats at Goofy's Candy Company is a snack option but costs 2 snack credits!
:headache:

Just got back from WDW yesterday and I wanted to inform everyone that the Create-your-own treats at Goofy's Candy Company is a snack option but costs 2 snack credits!

That's a bummer!! We always have so many though, it would probably be worth it for those marshmallows, yum!

Just curious,

Some of the items have prices and some do not. Are the items with prices still considered one snack credit? Thank you for all of your help and hard work.

Just curious,

Some of the items have prices and some do not. Are the items with prices still considered one snack credit? Thank you for all of your help and hard work.

Yes they are all one snack credit. I have added the prices to the items that I know of as some of us like to maximize our snack credits.

Yes they are all one snack credit. I have added the prices to the items that I know of as some of us like to maximize our snack credits.

I definately like to get the most for my SC !!! I will be reporting back next month with my confirmed snax !!!!:goodvibes

Yeah that is a bummer but I also think it might be worth it for the rice crispies treat! It took me days to eat mine last time! LOL! I guess it depends on how much they cost OOP. If it's less that $8, then OOP might be better than 2 SC, no? Either way I'm getting one! LOL

Aaah, Disney is getting smart! Should we now refer to Goofy's as "Signature Snacking"? :lmao:

If someone has already posted the question and it's been answered, please forgive me. But, has a 2010 Confirmed Snacks in DDP thread been started?

If someone has already posted the question and it's been answered, please forgive me. But, has a 2010 Confirmed Snacks in DDP thread been started?

No I haven't yet because no one has posted for 2010 yet. I've been checking all over the DIS & haven't found any posts of guests who have used the plan in 2010. I'm assuming at this point that their are no significant changes or someone would have posted it immediately.;)

No I haven't yet because no one has posted for 2010 yet. I've been checking all over the DIS & haven't found any posts of guests who have used the plan in 2010. I'm assuming at this point that their are no significant changes or someone would have posted it immediately.;)

One week from today we'll be on the QSDP. There will be 6 of us down there for 10 nights. That's a whole lot of Disney Snacks! I'll be sure to let you know what we got, how much, and where (can't promise that I'll update real time, but I will try)

I will also try to go to Goofy's and find out what the heck is really up there.

One week from today we'll be on the QSDP. There will be 6 of us down there for 10 nights. That's a whole lot of Disney Snacks! I'll be sure to let you know what we got, how much, and where (can't promise that I'll update real time, but I will try)

I will also try to go to Goofy's and find out what the heck is really up there.

Thank you Tricia. I don't have any of my "regular" reporters going for some time;) and I could really use the help.

Yogurt parfaits and gelato are still available as snack credits at BC Marketplace as of last week.

Thanks so very much! I hope that the 2010 visitors start letting you know. As my 13 year old says..."You're the bomb!". I'm told that's a good thing.:lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter