2006 - Present : Food Pics with Chat

Margaritaville.........French Dip Sandwich, Jamaican Jerk Bites and sweet potatoes

2015 orlando 963.JPG

2015 orlando 965.JPG

2015 orlando 964.JPG

Jakes........Chicken Sliders, Bomber Burger, extra onions and meat pizza with jalapenos

Florida 2012  1 162.JPG

Florida 2012  1 163.JPG

Florida 2012  1 161.JPG

Croissant Moon Bakery........Ham and Cheese, Plain old Ham

Florida 2012  1 334.JPG

Florida 2012  1 335.JPG

Orchids Lounge........Shrimp Cocktail and Sushi Selection

DSC01557.JPG

DSC01560.JPG

Jake`s Bar..........Crispy Chile Glaze Shrimp (not on menu) Crab Cake appetiser and Ribs with onion rings.......

DSC01893.JPG

DSC01894.JPG

DSC01895.JPG

Lard Lad

Brain Freezin' D'oh!-nut Sundae:

Big Pink Donut:

Thanks so much for the Big Pink pics!! DD(then 13) ate THREE of those on our last trip!! Not all in one day, of course....Considering she only weighed 81 pounds at the time, it was pretty impressive LOL. She will lose it when she sees the sundae!!

LOVE the Bula Bar burger and I am a real burger snob.

::yes::

Caramel cheesecake....there are no words for the sound I am making. This is ON my list for April!!!

To say it was lush is an understatement! I had the muffin as although I adore cheesecake, my tummy doesn't.......so I did have a bite.......and really, really wanted more.........and I'm a savoury rather than sweet toothed gal........:wave2:

I'm looking for a really good dessert to try. A few chocolate cakes have been posted but I hate chocolate cake (weird since I LOVE brownies, but they gotta be fudgy and not dark chocolate. Don't like dark chocolate).
Also, on butterbeer: what's everyone's favorite? Frozen, regular or hot?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter