2006 - Present : Food Pics with Chat

Blondies is a favorite of ours. And I have to say, you take the most beautiful pictures I've ever seen.

Thank you.......you're too kind!!!

Blondes does get overlooked a lot by folks.......fantastic little place and never overly busy.........but sandwiches are lovely! Maybe we shouldn't tell folks how good it is........lol

My husband has requested we go back this year as we did miss it out last year.........so although I NEVER plan anything.........I know where we'll be at least once........::yes::

What the heck, I will take one for the team......I'll try some in 24 days and post back with our thoughts and pics :teeth:.
Thanks, even if my trip was tomorrow I don't think I could do a good review of fudge. I should like it but I don't. I love desserts but for some reason I haven't liked any fudge.

I just made this thread a sticky again.

I started to go through it and removed dead links or posts where peeps have removed their pictures from viewing.

The only other postings i have removed are the one word of "bump".
Quite a few of the postings were "bump" and many were one after another.

Thought the thread would flow better with that chit chat removed.

All other chit chat and comments have been left in.
But, i might clean up the thread a bit more in the later months if we don't stay on topic and have less pictures posted.

Look back from the start of this UO food thread and see the offerings from years past.
Some pictures have the price chart in the background.

Menus have changed over the years and eateries have been removed.

For me, those older pictures are a walk down memory lane.

(if you find a dead
link, send me a pm.
i'm not half way thru yet in checking links where the pics do not appear)

i've gone through the thread and have sent out pm's to all where i can not get the link opened to view your pictures.

if you did receive a pm from me tonight, and do not wish to repost your picture, i will delete the invalid links and pic not found icons at the end of this month.

i'm just trying to clean the sticky up and have viewable links for your pictures.
no chit chat was removed.

btw, for those that went to mythos many years back, we all have raved on the blueberry crusted pistachio griled pork chops.
if you want to see pics of this delicious dish, there are two of them in this thread.
page 21, post 31
and damo's pic on page 25 post 30

Thanks for the pm hopefully this will

Toad in the hole at Leaky Cauldron , a favorite meal of mine growing up in England ,

Another favorite Bangers and Mash, again Leaky Cauldron

A popular choice with our group good ol' Fish & Chips !!!

URL=http://s563.photobucket.com/user/en...lishrose47_049/GEDC3333_zpsx34eyjfd.jpg.html]
GEDC3333_zpsx34eyjfd.jpg
[/URL]

Looks like Beef stew in a bread bowl to me

What the heck, I will take one for the team......I'll try some in 24 days and post back with our thoughts and pics :teeth:.
I've had it! Ok, I love sweets and can handle a lot, but this was definitely sweet!!! Not that I didn't eat it, mind you. I just had small pieces. It's actually similar to the frozen butterbeer in taste, or at least I thought so. I would try it! If not, you'll always wonder whether you would have liked it ;)

I've had it. I've officially tried all 6 varieties. The fudge is VERY sweet. Almost overwhelmingly sweet. It is good though. It's not my favorite butterbeer variety, but for someone who loves the super sweet sugary fudge... it's good. I prefer thicker more rich than sweet fudge. The potted cream butterbeer is DELICIOUS! Ice cream has to be the best flavor, but I can't have than much.

Leaky Caldron Chicken Sandwich minus the veggies. There were also more wedge fries but I ate a few before I thought to take a picture.
Also, butterbeer potted cream. Delicious! Like a butterbeer mousse.
Recommendation: Get extra apple butter mayo on the side for your fries. It's sooo good!
110.JPG

Hard Rock Cafe Twisted Mac without the peppers. There were still a few here and there (not many.)
Regular Lime Margarita (love their drinks!)
Was VERY good! I barely made a dent in the bowl. Also again.. I dug into my food before I thought to picture it.
154.JPG

image.jpeg
Nachos at Margaritaville. Pictures don't do justice. This plate is mounded high with nachos.
image.jpeg
Fish and chips. Margaritaville.
image.jpeg
Pad Thai at Confisco Grille
image.jpeg
Beef dip Confisco Grille
image.jpeg
Chicken frijitas Confisco Grille

My mom and I took the boat to Hardrock Hotel to eat at the Kitchen after a few hours of fun in Islands of adventure.
Our server was amazing, fun, cool and polite. We took the signiture burger that was huge and very good with the fresh fruit salad. Our server told the kitchen made a mistake and also made one fries. he thought it was a good idea to give it to us for free.
We rolled back to the parking garage after our meal so full where we.
SAM_0375_zps9o1nmlgc.jpg

We loved Cowfish. We had a lovely server and although it was crowded we never felt she forgot about us. Drinks where refilled and she had time for a few chats. Our food was very fresh and the whole experience was very good. We wanted to go back there but there where more good places to check out. We took different suchi to try from each other and both tasted great.
SAM_0102_zps1yx3czig.jpg

We only ordered the sampler platter at Hardrock Cafe. We wanted to go to the NBC Sportsbar but it had an hour and a half wait and was packed. The Hardrock Cafe was packed to but still had some seats for us. We thought the music was to loud for our tast but everything on the sampler was great. Again our server was great. We where sitting next to a letter written by John Lennon so that is what the peace sign is for.
SAM_0162_zpsbkc45euc.jpg

Here's a couple from the Royal Pacific Resort. Sorry if these are in the wrong place!

Nachos and frozen beverages from Bula Bula at the Royal Pacific

Chocolate covered strawberries and champagne, ordered from the concierge at RPR prior to arrival

Cheese pizza and chocolate chip cookies from room service at RPR

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter