***1st Week of December Thread ADR Plans, Park Hours, and dealing with Pop Warner***

OMG! I can officially say NEXT WEEK (As I'm sure most of us can)! We leave on 11/30!!!! Beyond excited! This week is nuts with beauty appointments and I've been meaning to get a base tan a few nights a week as my legs are blinding!!! Plus Thanksgiving!! At least work is usually pretty slow on holiday weeks so I can relax a bit here :) Spent all night last night trying on outfits and what I'll be taking. Seems like I way overpacked, will have to go back through it! EEEEK!!

OMG! I can officially say NEXT WEEK (As I'm sure most of us can)! We leave on 11/30!!!! Beyond excited! This week is nuts with beauty appointments and I've been meaning to get a base tan a few nights a week as my legs are blinding!!! Plus Thanksgiving!! At least work is usually pretty slow on holiday weeks so I can relax a bit here :) Spent all night last night trying on outfits and what I'll be taking. Seems like I way overpacked, will have to go back through it! EEEEK!!
LOL, I leave the same day and hear you on overpacking. I'm off to buy DS more pants though, I realize he does not have enough!

I just posted this on the Dec thread because somehow I forgot until now, but I went to Kohl's yesterday and they had women's/juniors Disney tshirts on clearance for $4. I then had a 20% off coupon that made them $3.20 each! The men's shirts were still 2/$20 but my coupon made those $8 each. I also got some super sweet Christmas knee socks for MVMCP that I'm planning to pull up over my leggings. Nobody can keep up with my super stylish self :rotfl2:

Is this the "one" you've been looking for???? Are your ADRs set now?

Well I'm still stalking for the Wishes dessert party on 11/30. But everything else is just making final decisions I think. :yay:

I think this Ohana fits way better than having a big meal at Ohana on our resort crawl day. I'd much rather drink and snack our way around the resorts that day. I'd still prefer this Ohana at 3:30, but now I'm just being picky. :P

I still have 3 BOG dinner options to decide between, but one is during our MVMCP night and I don't know if I want to waste party time. The other 2 are during a non-party night and I'm not sure I want to even plan that night out. It's near the end and I think I want to leave it unplanned. So maybe we just don't have a BOG dinner this trip. We have a PPO breakfast on our last day, so we'll get to see it.

LOL, I leave the same day and hear you on overpacking. I'm off to buy DS more pants though, I realize he does not have enough!

I'm worried about not having enough pants myself! Seeing the temps has me worried it's going to be cold there, and I only have like 3 pairs of jeans that don't fall off of me. Because I work from home, my everyday wear consists of workout clothes or leggings. I thought I'd be good with shorts and capris but now I'm worried about freezing!

I'm worried about not having enough pants myself! Seeing the temps has me worried it's going to be cold there, and I only have like 3 pairs of jeans that don't fall off of me. Because I work from home, my everyday wear consists of workout clothes or leggings. I thought I'd be good with shorts and capris but now I'm worried about freezing!
I would say 10 degrees outside for extended periods of time might be a little chilly at night... I have leggings and jeans I'm bringing along with maybe 2 or 3 pairs of shorts... But DS has either thicker winter pants or shorts, LOL, buying him some pull up pants. :P

I just posted this on the Dec thread because somehow I forgot until now, but I went to Kohl's yesterday and they had women's/juniors Disney tshirts on clearance for $4. I then had a 20% off coupon that made them $3.20 each! The men's shirts were still 2/$20 but my coupon made those $8 each. I also got some super sweet Christmas knee socks for MVMCP that I'm planning to pull up over my leggings. Nobody can keep up with my super stylish self :rotfl2:
Thanks for the tip...went to my kohls and got DD and myself coordinating Mickey and Minnie shirts for $7 for the pair! That's hard to beat!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter