***1st Week of December Thread ADR Plans, Park Hours, and dealing with Pop Warner***

::MickeyMo :santa: Secret Santa Alert! :santa: ::MinnieMo

Hi guys! Over on our FB page a bunch of us were talking about doing a Secret Santa for our group to spread a little extra pixie dust! :tink: We can use an online Secret Santa List generator to assign pairs, since we can't all pick names out of a hat! :rotfl:

The thought was to keep the gift in the $10-$15 range plus shipping. How does this seem to everyone?

I have started a list to gather the email and mailing addresses of all those who want to participate. Once we have a list of everyone who wants to participate, I will use the online tool to generate the list, and will share the gift recipient's mailing address with each 'Santa' via PM or FB message.

If you would like to participate you can PM or FB message me your info, or add your info to the Google Spreadsheet doc that I shared on our FB page.

So far I have @BDFmom, @SilSprBea, @Lisa F, @areno79 , and @Candycane83 on my list. I still need email/mailing addresses for @Lisa F and @areno79.

@Mintycake and @Maryemcd I know you were involved in the FB discussion, let me know if you def want to participate! :goodvibes

I'm excited, I think this will be really fun! :hyper: :goodvibes
Yay! I'll add my name and pm you on fb later tonight

I started playing around with the idea of a box from Amazon's Prime Pantry, but I'm not sure we really need that much food. I currently have a 12-pack of Coke zero, a couple boxes of cereal (we like it for breakfast and as a bedtime snack), a couple types of snack crackers, and some granola bars. I have some credits to use, but I still doubt we'll eat it all and then we either have to get it home or throw it out.

I started playing around with the idea of a box from Amazon's Prime Pantry, but I'm not sure we really need that much food. I currently have a 12-pack of Coke zero, a couple boxes of cereal (we like it for breakfast and as a bedtime snack), a couple types of snack crackers, and some granola bars. I have some credits to use, but I still doubt we'll eat it all and then we either have to get it home or throw it out.

I think the problem I'm trying to solve is the worry about what to do if we get back late to the resort and either they're only serving a very limited menu (happens at night at the resort quick service restaurants) or they've already closed (like after the MVMCP). It would be awesome if we could have a bowl of cereal or some easymac (microwave in room). Also if someone gets sick then neither dh nor I will be stuck in the room with no access to food. It happened to dh last time when dd was sick on our last day. He couldn't leave her to go get anything to eat and she wasn't feeling well enough to go with him.

Hi guys! Over on our FB page a bunch of us were talking about doing a Secret Santa for our group to spread a little extra pixie dust! :tink: We can use an online Secret Santa List generator to assign pairs, since we can't all pick names out of a hat! :rotfl:

The thought was to keep the gift in the $10-$15 range plus shipping. How does this seem to everyone?

I have started a list to gather the email and mailing addresses of all those who want to participate. Once we have a list of everyone who wants to participate, I will use the online tool to generate the list, and will share the gift recipient's mailing address with each 'Santa' via PM or FB message.

If you would like to participate you can PM or FB message me your info, or add your info to the Google Spreadsheet doc that I shared on our FB page.

So far I have @BDFmom, @SilSprBea, @Lisa F, @areno79 , and @Candycane83 on my list. I still need email/mailing addresses for @Lisa F and @areno79.

@Mintycake and @Maryemcd I know you were involved in the FB discussion, let me know if you def want to participate! :goodvibes

that sounds alright to me. I wonder if we could just do an ornament swap or something... that narrows it down a bit. I love ornaments and I'm sure I could find a neat one around here that is related to mv :)

I am tempted to get one but wary of the warnings! Thinking of just diy with colour instead. Also need to get hair done. ..my colour is fading out but not quite enough to justify a colour so debating. Had a heck of a time checking my flights and there seems to be an issue with DH's comp ta park ticket. If you think cms are clueless when you call the ta ones are worse :( was on the phone for an hour and didn't really accomplish much. At least it was toll free.

Off to work night shift tonight. I'm exhausted but you know...bills don't pay themselves :(
you can get one, i jsut don't remember removal of callouses from the bottom of your feet. the bottom of mine are very soft and sensitive afterward! But you can clean up cuticles and get a polish etc.

I'm in...would like to join facebook too...don't know how to PM here...but can pm in Facebook

you can get one, i jsut don't remember removal of callouses from the bottom of your feet. the bottom of mine are very soft and sensitive afterward! But you can clean up cuticles and get a polish etc.
That's the whole reason I get pedicures...I love the callous removal part. I know I'm weird!

that sounds alright to me. I wonder if we could just do an ornament swap or something... that narrows it down a bit. I love ornaments and I'm sure I could find a neat one around here that is related to mv :)
I'd love to join in...how can I find your Facebook page? Also, don't know how to PM on disboards....still feel like a newbie!!!

I think the problem I'm trying to solve is the worry about what to do if we get back late to the resort and either they're only serving a very limited menu (happens at night at the resort quick service restaurants) or they've already closed (like after the MVMCP). It would be awesome if we could have a bowl of cereal or some easymac (microwave in room). Also if someone gets sick then neither dh nor I will be stuck in the room with no access to food. It happened to dh last time when dd was sick on our last day. He couldn't leave her to go get anything to eat and she wasn't feeling well enough to go with him.
Hmm, is it enough to get a few things? Not sure if there's a minimum or they sell in bulk only? Or maybe you can throw a few things in your luggage like easy mac and oatmeal?

Hi. That was me :). Just found this thread. Going Dec3-10 CR/Poly split stay.
:welcome:

my brain is leaking out of my ears. seriously. work is killing me. what did I miss? haha.

I'd love to join in...how can I find your Facebook page? Also, don't know how to PM on disboards....still feel like a newbie!!!

I think if you search 1st Week of December 2016 DISboards on fb it should come up. It's a closed group so you'll just have to request to join.

To pm on here you need to click on the person's username next to their post. There should be a button that says Start a Conversation

LOL! They are pretty scary on the SDFP thread.

Ah, one more thing I don't do besides make up... nails... LOL! I also get haircuts only every 4 months or so! :rolleyes:

Oh no, have you gone to urgent care already? :sad2:

Yep, after work I went to vote and then to urgent care. (Priorities! :hyper:) I have a sinus infection, bronchitis, and bacterial conjunctivitis (pinkeye). :( They gave me some antibiotics, an inhaler and eye drops. DH came home from work today saying he felt like he was getting sick. Hopefully his is just a regular cold that he gets over quickly.

Hi. That was me :). Just found this thread. Going Dec3-10 CR/Poly split stay.

:welcome:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter