***1st Week of December Thread ADR Plans, Park Hours, and dealing with Pop Warner***

Hahh... today is one of those days... so this morning, co-worker brings Krispy Kreme donuts and I pick the glazed ones stuffed with whipped cream as an experiment to see how my tummy will handle sweets at the beginning of the day, :rotfl2: All in the name of Disney! But now my tummy does not feel too well.

Oh and I think I just lost my 11:30 Garden Grill... :confused: I cancelled on my'other' profile and tried to pick it up again. No dice.
Oh no!! Maybe try changing the number of guests? I had to do that when I did a swap between my ADR's and it worked.

Lord, my Magic Bands are going on a magical journey. Checked the tracking this morning, and they started in Memphis, which is only about 100 miles away, and now they are in Bensenville, Illinois, which is about 600 miles away, as if that makes sense! :sad2:

Do they ship from all over? Mine started in Florida and went to Tampa and then here to the Washington DC suburbs quickly. They shipped Saturday and were delivered midday Monday for me.

Hahh... today is one of those days... so this morning, co-worker brings Krispy Kreme donuts and I pick the glazed ones stuffed with whipped cream as an experiment to see how my tummy will handle sweets at the beginning of the day, :rotfl2: All in the name of Disney! But now my tummy does not feel too well.

Oh and I think I just lost my 11:30 Garden Grill... :confused: I cancelled on my'other' profile and tried to pick it up again. No dice.

Keep checking for it. Maybe it didn't go back into the system immediately.

Ok thanks. I don't know DH I was having a mental block on it. Perhaps because I'm still sick. Woke up with a slight fever this morning, and now apparently have some form of pinkeye. :sad1:
Oh no! I really hope you feel better soon! Seems like one thing after another!! :(

better wait til later in the day!

Ok thanks. I don't know DH I was having a mental block on it. Perhaps because I'm still sick. Woke up with a slight fever this morning, and now apparently have some form of pinkeye. :sad1:
eesh time for you to feel better. Maybe you need some banandance! :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Wasn't me, that was @Jennasis. I could see how you would confuse that since we both have horses as our profile pics!

I tried changing my pic to the one of him in the santa hat, but it wouldn't fit. Oh well.
Haha! Oops! I did see that horse and made the assumption! The thread is a good list though :)

Thanks guys. I think I may be going to urgent care after work. At least to rule out something like pneumonia or bronchitis. It kind of feels like I have a sinus infection too. My face literally hurts, and that's even with taking 2 Sudafed.

Mine are in harrisburg PA, taking a whirlwind tour of the Keystone State.

Well, maybe it's confusing to them because you're on an island?! :rotfl2: What does it say for your arrival date?

Wasn't me, that was @Jennasis. I could see how you would confuse that since we both have horses as our profile pics!

I tried changing my pic to the one of him in the santa hat, but it wouldn't fit. Oh well.

Ooh a fellow equestrian! I've got Santa-esque pics of my guys around here somewhere too! I've got 7, but we board 31 at the moment (I run a large boarding/training facility). It takes a lot of coordinating resources to manage a trip to Disney!

I just read this on another thread and thought it was an awesome tip! Never thought of doing this, lol, just didn't occur to me.

"One of the best tips I received was before starting out each day to take a screen shot of the plans in MDE for the day then make that my lock screen. This way I could just light up my screen (didn't even have to slide to unlock) and know what I needed to do when. This takes very little battery and no data/Wifi."

That's what we do, it's one of the best tips out there!

What's the new party entrance with photo ops - I hadn't heard of this? :)

Ooh a fellow equestrian! I've got Santa-esque pics of my guys around here somewhere too! I've got 7, but we board 31 at the moment (I run a large boarding/training facility). It takes a lot of coordinating resources to manage a trip to Disney!

Yay a fellow equestrian Disney lover! :wave: Wow yeah...I can imagine it's tough to get away. We just have 2 horses and that's plenty for now and no plans to board any. We don't really have enough land for all that anyway.

I'm contemplating having the house somewhat decorated the weekend before Thanksgiving. The tree won't be decorated but it does give me a jump start when we get home.

As crazy as it sounds, we may do something similar for Christmas as we are for turkey day. Nothing is set in stone, but we'll see.

I'm totally nuts, right?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter