***1st Week of December Thread ADR Plans, Park Hours, and dealing with Pop Warner***

FP booked this morning! (We have RO on 11/25 then check in with our ticketed package on the 26th) and got everything I wanted at times I wanted. FEA was open the day I wanted it (11/30) starting at 11am even. No trouble at all!

Now to figure out stroller rental and grocery delivery.

And a room request at ASSp (oh so many exciting options :P)

60 days!!!!!
Congrats on getting everything! Woohoo!! That's so great!! :banana:

And on the flip side, nothing cuter than a little boy dressed up like buzz, woody, etc! Out neighbors son is 3 and he loves his toy story costumes! So so adorable!!!
we went shopping this weekend (because we were off island) for halloween costumes and kiddo liked NOTHING at the halloween store. he is super into pokemon this year though so I asked him if he wanted to be a pokemon trainer. He doesn't want to be ash, he wants to be his own pokemon trader. got him a super cute hoodie at target (ordered it, target is too far away) that looks kind of trainer like, will order a pokeball patch from etsy to iron on over the champion logo, ordering him a pokemon trainer hat from etsy, also a treat bag that is a big pokeball also from etsy (god I love etsy) and got him a plus pokeball this weekend (had to get him SOMETHING for his costume in person), will order a plus eevee to be his "buddy" who will sit on his hat and amazon fingerless gloves will complete the look. The hoodie will be usable all fall/winter/spring too. yay for costumes that have other uses... I feel like I am back to the PJ days!

FP booked this morning! (We have RO on 11/25 then check in with our ticketed package on the 26th) and got everything I wanted at times I wanted. FEA was open the day I wanted it (11/30) starting at 11am even. No trouble at all!

Now to figure out stroller rental and grocery delivery.

And a room request at ASSp (oh so many exciting options :P)

60 days!!!!!
GO MEEKO GO! 5 days after checkin was no problem. I want mine for 3 days after but I am targeting later in the day, 7:30 to 8:30pm after Biergarten dinner. Hoping I can get it.

I used kingdom strollers or something like that. You will have to pick it up and return it to bell sevices, they will not deliver or pick up from the room

Last edited:
we went shopping this weekend (because we were off island) for halloween costumes and kiddo liked NOTHING at the halloween store. he is super into pokemon this year though so I asked him if he wanted to be a pokemon trainer. He doesn't want to be ash, he wants to be his own pokemon trader. got him a super cute hoodie at target (ordered it, target is too far away) that looks kind of trainer like, will order a pokeball patch from etsy to iron on over the champion logo, ordering him a pokemon trainer hat from etsy, also a treat bag that is a big pokeball also from etsy (god I love etsy) and got him a plus pokeball this weekend (had to get him SOMETHING for his costume in person), will order a plus eevee to be his "buddy" who will sit on his hat and amazon fingerless gloves will complete the look. The hoodie will be usable all fall/winter/spring too. yay for costumes that have other uses... I feel like I am back to the PJ days!

so funny! My 7yo is going as Ash from Pokemon XY - I got an Adidas track jacket, Ash's hat from Hot Topic, some cheap gloves that I hacked off to be fingerless, and a plush pokeball and Pikachu. My neighbor made him a pokeball drawstring bag to carry treats in.

My 2yo is going as Pikachu in a onesie-type outfit I ordered off ebay. It's so flipping cute I can't stand it.

We love Pokemon in this house! I cant wait to play Pokemon Go in the parks!!

so funny! My 7yo is going as Ash from Pokemon XY - I got an Adidas track jacket, Ash's hat from Hot Topic, some cheap gloves that I hacked off to be fingerless, and a plush pokeball and Pikachu. My neighbor made him a pokeball drawstring bag to carry treats in.

My 2yo is going as Pikachu in a onesie-type outfit I ordered off ebay. It's so flipping cute I can't stand it.

Aw, that reminds me of when I turned my 13-month-old into an Ewok. Seriously the cutest little thing ever! I had a full bear costume and then turned some brown fabric into a headpiece to go over the top so the ears could stick out. She was adorable! (not that I'm biased)

Aw, that reminds me of when I turned my 13-month-old into an Ewok. Seriously the cutest little thing ever! I had a full bear costume and then turned some brown fabric into a headpiece to go over the top so the ears could stick out. She was adorable! (not that I'm biased)

I need to see this!! My youngest was Wicket 2 years ago!!!

Because I'm bored and an attention Wh*re this morning ;)
14262863_1010285232450778_1698317548_n.jpg
14134633_186136978465419_534408932_n.jpg

Uh oh! I'd love to see where you got the pikachu outfit! LOL! That might be a good idea for my little one :P

I am thinking of getting a pikachu hat for me. I didn't want to spend $20-25 on one at the maul, I figured the internet would yield a cheaper one somewhere. scoping out ebay now ;)

He didn't want to be ash, he wanted to be himself. So we are turning him into his own trainer.

here is the hoodie, I am going to iron on a pokeball patch on top of the champion logo:

lime green fingerless gloves (which I thought of just cutting some but already ordered, oh well) and he wants this hat in green from etsy:

il_fullxfull.1016351854_pnby.jpg

and I'm not a sew-er so may just buy him the bag also from etsy... although i just saw a plain red bag with a pokeball made out of felt glued onto it so maybe I will do that! (I can handle that much lol).

love hearing everyone's halloween plans while we are waiting for something to happen!

I am thinking of getting a pikachu hat for me. I didn't want to spend $20-25 on one at the maul, I figured the internet would yield a cheaper one somewhere. scoping out ebay now ;)

He didn't want to be ash, he wanted to be himself. So we are turning him into his own trainer.

here is the hoodie, I am going to iron on a pokeball patch on top of the champion logo:

lime green fingerless gloves (which I thought of just cutting some but already ordered, oh well) and he wants this hat in green from etsy:

il_fullxfull.1016351854_pnby.jpg

and I'm not a sew-er so may just buy him the bag also from etsy... although i just saw a plain red bag with a pokeball made out of felt glued onto it so maybe I will do that! (I can handle that much lol).

love hearing everyone's halloween plans while we are waiting for something to happen!

That is an awesome idea - I actually tried that route with mine but he wanted to be ash haha. His buddy may go as a pokemon trainer so I will have his mom check etsy for that hat. Great idea!

GO MEEKO GO! 5 days after checkin was no problem. I want mine for 3 days after but I am targeting later in the day, 7:30 to 8:30pm after Biergarten dinner. Hoping I can get it.

I used kingdom strollers or something like that. You will have to pick it up and return it to bell sevices, they will not deliver or pick up from the room

we used kingdom last year and will likely again - I'd lvoe to just get a single and not have to deal with the big double but its sooooo much easier loading both kids in it and going from place to place. My 7yo is perfectly capable of walking but lazy haha.

oh I also ordered trading pins for my oldest this morning. On Ebay, same as last year. Don't tell the hardcore pin traders :joker:

we used kingdom last year and will likely again - I'd lvoe to just get a single and not have to deal with the big double but its sooooo much easier loading both kids in it and going from place to place. My 7yo is perfectly capable of walking but lazy haha.
I wish I could get a stroller for mine but at 54" and 86 lbs... not happening... unless I get the big double from WDW which holds up to 100 lbs. but that looks like a nightmare to use (and uncomfortable)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter