***1st Week of December Thread ADR Plans, Park Hours, and dealing with Pop Warner***

Thank you for sharing this info about when fp windows open for these rides! Is this posted somewhere as general info ? Do all rides have different fp start time Windows? I would just assume all attractions would be open for fp at park opening, or all at least at the same time ( aside from shows/ reserved viewing etc..)

I think I'm actually asking a question about my own question here?! But is @garada3 just referring to the fp window of the time that she is hoping to select on MDE? And then her target time of actually doing the ride?
I think I misinterpreted it to meaning different rides open fp at different times..

FYI the website seems to be back up for me. I was able to check for ADRs just now at the 4 restaurant pages I normally keep open.

I was just checking out AK and RoL...I don't see anything different yet. Hopefully soon!!

ETA: And it's still acting a bit wonky for me. :crazy:

Thank you for sharing this info about when fp windows open for these rides! Is this posted somewhere as general info ? Do all rides have different fp start time Windows? I would just assume all attractions would be open for fp at park opening, or all at least at the same time ( aside from shows/ reserved viewing etc..)
If I'm reading your post correctly I think there might be a misunderstanding. Generally speaking, you can book FP for rides anytime from park opening to close. The times in @garada3 post were when HER/HIS FP+ times started. I am probably not articulating this the best possible way though.

I think I'm actually asking a question about my own question here?! But is @garada3 just referring to the fp window of the time that she is hoping to select on MDE? And then her target time of actually doing the ride?
I think I misinterpreted it to meaning different rides open fp at different times..
We posted at the same time. But yes you are correct. And you answered your own question WAY BETTER than me

It has been a busy busy day and I'm just now getting to sit down to do some planning while my last batch of tomato sauce is processing in the canner. But the problem is that I'm too tired to even remember what ride is in what park. :crazy2:

Yes, I am getting the "We were unable to check..." message when searching for ADRs more than usual.

For a FLEETING moment, I saw RoL dates from 09/25 through at least December all in blue. It was so pretty! :flower:When I went to click on them, I did get the option to select times, but then when I went to the select times I got the "sorry...blah, blah, blah" message. I never saw a change in hours though, and it's acting up again, so....more hurry up and wait I guess?

These are my target times for FP+ Windows. I hope to secure a time very near to the first time mentioned and then plan to actually enjoy the attraction at the second time listed. For example, I would like to get a FP+ to meet talking Mickey with the window opening at 8:0pm but not get in line until 8:30 so my plan is 8:00/8:30.

It is my understanding that FP begins at park opening and that the last window of the day is one hour before park close.

Sorry for any confusion my post caused

:flower3:

These are my target times for FP+ Windows. I hope to secure a time very near to the first time mentioned and then plan to actually enjoy the attraction at the second time listed. For example, I would like to get a FP+ to meet talking Mickey with the window opening at 8:0pm but not get in line until 8:30 so my plan is 8:00/8:30.

It is my understanding that FP begins at park opening and that the last window of the day is one hour before park close.

No not at all! It's me that really has no idea what I'm doing :) it made so much sense after I went back and really looked at it! Thanks though :)

For a FLEETING moment, I saw RoL dates from 09/25 through at least December all in blue. It was so pretty! :flower:When I went to click on them, I did get the option to select times, but then when I went to the select times I got the "sorry...blah, blah, blah" message. I never saw a change in hours though, and it's acting up again, so....more hurry up and wait I guess?
@Talby (or anyone else,) this is so exciting!! as far as these shows go.... Is it that you don't really "reserve" them when it asks you to select a time? When you actually get to select a time, what would MDE do? Just add it in your plans that you'd like to attend?

Ahhh, okay..that makes more sense! I was panicking thinking I missed something really important! Totally not your fault!

So off topic but I was just playing around searching for ADR availability at restaurants I already have reserved as a way to gauge how busy they might be while I'm eating there.

I was looking at Cali Gril brunch on 12/11. When I select a party of 1 or 2 it says no availability. When I select a party if 4 it shows a 12:30 time is available. For anyone still looking for ADRs, it might be worth it to look for a slightly larger party than what you need.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter