1900 PF breakfast

ChasingLeslie

DIS Veteran
If you love 1900 PF breakfast, what time do you usually go...?

I'm considering this for our next trip, but I dislike the idea of losing park time traveling to and from GF. Getting to GF for an 8am ADR would be a pain without paying for an uber/MV, so maybe a late seating "brunch?" Is it worth it?

My family does not like eating a lot early in the morning so we have a small bite in the room and then are hungry by 11am for a good amount of food.
We did 1900PF at 11am and loved it. When we went there were literally only 3 other tables of guests.
Plenty of food and character interaction to go around.

I actually like the first ADR of the day and then heading out to MK. You don't mention where you are staying, but uber/lyft is approximately $5-$7 per ride. The MV's are far more expensive.

11:45 AM. Latest reservation possible. By then we're ready for a break. We only do it, though, if MK has morning EMH. If morning EMH are at 7 in particular, we are very ready for a break by 11:45.

We always go early and then hit the parks, and we usually drive over. It's and easy trip to MK, so I plan it for MK days. More recently I have fallen in love with dinner there though, so we started doing dinner vs breakfast there. Have fun!

It's our favorite breakfast, We usually hit MK first then pop over by resort boat. Easy peasy.

We had a 10.20 ADR last trip which was enough time after 8am EMH in MK for us to have built up an appetite and be hungry enough to do justice to the breakfast buffet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter