party: HAPPY BIRTHDAY~! party:

I made sure to use the biggest text possible for your aging eyes, lol. ;) I had a good time with you today. You're the bestest mommy ever~! And I'm not just saying that because you're taking me back to WDW.

-J <3

Birthday_pooh.gif

Happy Birthday.

Thanks Michelle for a perfect last chapter. I agree with you wholeheartedly, early morning CP ADR is so nice. I love the uncrowded Main St, great castle picture opportunities and the best breakfast buffet in WDW, hands down.:love:

The weather looked absolutely beautiful, which is always nice. Great pictures in all your chapters. You sure do a nice job with your camera.

Lastly I feel your sadness about your father, mine passed away at age 54 from heart disease. It was a few days after Mothers day, so that time is always sad for me. I would have liked to get to know him better as an adult, and would have liked him to have been a part of my children's lives. Family memories are a precious gift, you have been kind enough to share your family with all of us, Thank You:flower3:

Happy Birthday! Your trip reports are always amazing. My husband and I went to Disney last year on our honeymoon. We are going back this year (May 24th- May 30th) to take his daughter who will be almost 17. He said he has never really had a vacation with her and he wants to build some memories! I was hooked on WDW before the honeymoon, but now he truly has the bug! He said he doesn't care if we have to borrow money we are going!!

My step-dad was killed in a car accident at age 47. My mom always complained when he would borrow money for us to go on trips (one of which was WDW) but after he died she said that was the best money ever borrowed! We had things to always look back on.

thanks again for your wonderful report!! I look forward to you going back so that we can read another one!

party: HAPPY BIRTHDAY~! party:

I made sure to use the biggest text possible for your aging eyes, lol. ;) I had a good time with you today. You're the bestest mommy ever~! And I'm not just saying that because you're taking me back to WDW.

-J <3

Happy Birthday Michelle!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter