• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

...29 days to go and the pre-trip PANIC has begun.

Great pre trip report, your panic began at 29 days? We are at 58 and I am in freaking out mode :rotfl:.

Pre-TR05.jpg

Aren't they wonderful?! Ursula is mine! I love it!

Her drawing is fantastic. Wow, great detail. I hope she continues. I love trip reports with pictures. Waiting patiently for the next installmentpopcorn::.

I'm here! I'm here!!:yay:

Woooo Hoooo!!:woohoo: I'm in baby!! Can't wait to read along with your adventures!

Love the journals - you're way more creative than me!

:hug: Looking forward to more!

WOW your daughter has a lot of talent...love the pics...cannot wait to read more.

I love the picture of Brenna. How could you have ever taken her away from there with that face? Her eyes are so sad, but she's trying to be the good daughter and smile pretty for the camera. As a mom, I've seen that look before from my own kids. That's such a precious look, and her growing Disney obsession is obviously very real. That one look is worthy of you taking her back over and over again!

Jill, Brooklynn, and I will be there for a quick birthday trip October 4th-7th. We're going to MNSSHP on the 4th, but we're going to try to run by LTT at 3:45 on the 5th to see Lindsey and some of the other Disers. Since you guys aren't going until later, we won't see you, but maybe we'll see you in the crowds sometime during our three days. Check out the thread in my signature to see what we look like and wave at us if you see us. Go toward the end of the thread for better pictures. The ones at the beginning might scare you, since Jill was being silly when we did the introductions. I'll definitely know you from your many good pictures on your other posts.

It'll be so hard staying for only three days, but it's better than nothing. We'll have that "please don't make me go back home" look, too, on Sunday morning when we leave. BUT, we're going back on Christmas Day, so we'll try to be strong until then! Anyway, we'll look forward to joining in on this report, seeing your great pictures, and reading of your adventures. You're so right about the grown kids enjoying Disney World. We all went this summer, and ALL of my grown kids had a blast! We'll be booking, most likely next week, for another all family trip for next summer.

P.S. Jordan's artwork is awesome! My youngest son is huge into drawing pictures like that, too. I'm amazed at the natural talent of people like them, because my drawings are all stick people, and even those are pretty bad!

YAY! I was just wondering when you'd start your report! (I almost missed it with the new name!)

I can't believe you're already under a month! SO soon!

I love Jordan's drawings! I wish I had that talent!

I found you!!!!!!

Just love your new DIS name :thumbsup2

Looking forward to another great adventure from TheDISneyFamily :yay:

DOH! :faint: I can't believe it - I'll miss you by one lousy week! (I'll be there 10/12-14 for F&W Fest.) :guilty: Maybe I'll have another chance in Dec.??

Great start Michelle! I so enjoy traveling along with your beautiful family - thanks for bringing us along on another trip! :hug:

I'm here, too!!! Can't believe I found you so quickly. I'm usually the last one to the party! Score one for me! :cheer2:

I thoroughly enjoyed your Christmas TR with your wonderful writing and perfect amount of photos and videos throughout. :thumbsup2 You have a wonderful family and I am looking forward to this installment too.

Oooh!!! I'm here, too! :wave: Sorry I'm late but thanks for the invite! :hug:

I'm so looking forward to this one as we'll be doing October next year and MNSSHP! :woohoo:

Bring it on Lill Family!! I love your trip reports!! :cool1:

I've been waiting for this one to start! Glad I'm early so I can keep up. It's liable to get crazy 'round here with these ladies :goodvibes

Oh Michelle, I'm sooo excited. Your trips are the best!:banana:
Those drawings are fantastic. What an extremely talented family!
I cannot wait to hear all about the pre plans. I truly live our not
being able to return to the world through your wonderful adventures!
I get so psyched, its like its me going!:woohoo: Anxiously awaiting
more, more, more!!!:)

Hi Michelle,
I'm so glad I found your tr. I found you by way of sooze's pretrip. I'm glad you get to go back. The look on your daughters face the last night of your christmas trip was heartbreaking. How does your older daughter like college?Didn't she start early(like the end of June or something)?
Looking foward to more.

YEAH MICHELLE!!!

I have been waiting for the start of this report! Loved your last two.

I have to say I LOVE Jordan's new haircut, it looks so chic! And her journal covers are awesome. She is quite an impressive artist!

I found you! You can't hide from all of us, with that new code name!

1st of what a talent of ART...those journals are wonderful! Where did she get all of that creativeness from?

I love the 1st day of school picture you posted on Tracy's TR. What a gem!

aaaaah gee, thanks michelle for
your kind comments. I truly hope
your right and I do get back to see
that mouse. I need tons and tons
of pixie dust though. I must not let
go of the dream because I so want to
experience it with Chloe one day!:hug:
Are you staying at the contemporary??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter