• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Happy Birthday!!!! I just read through this entire TR and now I'm going to start the 2-week Christmas one! Your report was AWESOME!

You guys are too much! (Jordan, I'm gonna kill you!) Thank you all very much for the B-day wishes. :grouphug: They really made my day! :goodvibes

Jordan is on Spring Break this week, so we got to spend the whole day together. We went out hunting for GOLD! pirate: Well... that is, we went out looking for a place to sell our gold! :thumbsup2 I noticed a thread on the Budget Board a couple of weeks ago and have been thinking about cashing in our old gold jewelry...

Budget Board thread about selling gold

I know it sounds crazy, but you can make quite a bit of money these days by selling your old stuff that you never wear anymore. We went through our jewelry boxes and found a handful of stuff that we didn't want anymore. I took it to a local jeweler I've used in the past (he made my engagement ring and anniversary band) and I had him test and weigh our jewelry. Unfortunately, his offer was too low, so I didn't actually sell any yesterday. BUT, I now know exactly what I have and can calculate what it's worth based on the current daily price. Today, gold closed at $995 a troy ounce!!! That's just amazing. I'm sure it will cross the $1000/ounce price soon and just keep going...

Steve sent me some beautiful roses during the day, and then we all went out to dinner last night. I had the best B-day cake at the restaurant - it was white cake with white chocolate mousse and chocolate ganache. YUMMY!!! (There goes the diet! :sad2: ) I guess it's not too bad gettin' old! :goodvibes

Thanks again everyone!!!
-Michelle

Happy Belated Birthday.

I saw this on Good Morning America this morning.

Laura

Hope your birthday was wonderful Michelle! Since you couldn't get away to Disney for your big day, I figured I'd send Disney to you. ;) Hopefully Mickey made his way to your door safely. :dance3:

Dedicating your TR to your dad was very touching and beautiful. I think its always hard to lose a loved one. Just remember all the happy times. Your right too, nothing beats the memories you make at Disney (or anywhere else for that matter) with the family. You just can't put a price on something like that. Your a wonderful person and you deserve the very best life has to offer!

I'm so sad that your TR is over, but I will totally be on the look out for your pre-trippie for the next time. I enjoyed reading about every minute of your F&W Festival fun! :hug:

Ok I'm posting so you know I really HAVE been here!:lmao:

I love reading your TR's and this one was no exception Michelle!! Thanks for sharing the ride!:hug:

Happy Easter my friend!

Happy Easter to you too Michelle but what do you mean you won't be around???? Hope to still see you on the preTR :goodvibes

Michelle-

Bravo, Bravo! Yet another trip full of wonderfully magical times with your beautiful family. Thank you for sharing and thank you for your details. I do believe that I learn more WDW tid bits from your TR's than I do spending hours and hours reading DIS boards. ;)
I now MUST do more events at the next food and wine festival I attend. If only they could move that whole festival to February, when it is +40 degrees cooler! I Was there the week after you and melted, like a big stick of butter...everyday!

How do you know who the managers are when you pin trade?

p.s. You've kept your daddy's memories alive and I am sure he is proud.

Hey everyone! :yay: Happy Easter! Boy the time is just flying by this year! I can't believe it's Spring already! :flower3: I want to thank you all again for reading my TR. :grouphug: It really means a lot to me. With any luck, I'll be back in a few months with a new TR. I might not be around the DIS too much until then, but I'm always thinking of my DIS Peeps! Take care and I wish you all the best! :goodvibes

Michelle,

I hope this doesn't mean you've given up on Eric and my LEGO trippie?? I haven't seen you around there lately. I've got a running bet with Buzz that I'll finish mine before his. I've got some work to do though! :eek:

Hope you have a wonderful spring and we'll talk soon about that Indy Zoo DISMeet! :banana:

Jodi

Thanks Michelle
I am printing this one and I am going to read it on the plane ride when I go to WDW in November. I will be there for the last day for Food and Wine Fest. I am going to try and get on the 7:30 a.m. flight on Saturday morning so we can get to WDW sooner.
Thanks for sharing this great TR and I still wish they would make you a moderator on our board.
Marisa

Hey everyone! :yay: Happy Easter! Boy the time is just flying by this year! I can't believe it's Spring already! :flower3: I want to thank you all again for reading my TR. :grouphug: It really means a lot to me. With any luck, I'll be back in a few months with a new TR. I might not be around the DIS too much until then, but I'm always thinking of my DIS Peeps! Take care and I wish you all the best! :goodvibes

DISPeeps.jpg

Marisa - you can put this TR to bed anytime. :thumbsup2

Cheers!
Michelle

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter