12/12/10 Podcast cruise 2.0

Morning everyone! Hope you all had a nice weekend. We celebrated Evan's 2nd birthday. Seems like yesterday and I was posting all about the pregnancy.

We had a small party. Picked up the zoo cake in the morning. It turned out really cute. I'll post a pic later (forgot to use my phone to take a pic). He did really well eating his cake. Didn't make a giant mess. :)

Sunday was a quiet day. Laundry, cleaning, football, haircuts, etc.

Oh, I made Em's appointment at the BBB in the MK for after the cruise. She is very excited to dress up like a princess again. princess:

Oh, I made Em's appointment at the BBB in the MK for after the cruise. She is very excited to dress up like a princess again. princess:
She is absolutely going to love this Jen! Her expressions will be priceless.

I maybe making a surprise D&B purchase for Kim on the cruise. :rolleyes1

She is absolutely going to love this Jen! Her expressions will be priceless.

I maybe making a surprise D&B purchase for Kim on the cruise. :rolleyes1

I know she will love it. I think it will be her 4th time going. :rolleyes1

Kim is one lucky lady. :hug:

Guess what! My pirate costume came! Woohoo!

I don't want to be queen of anything. I just want us all to have a great cruise and vacation. :goodvibes

Um, you need to own it. You ALWAYS have the latest information on all the great purses and you always know when to post a picture of yummy cake (even if pie is better). You are part of the reason we all carry such lovely purses. Maybe you could get commission. :)

No, No , No.........I've been resisting these......something tells me that I won't be able to on the cruise..........oh help me!!!!

Good Morning Everyone !!!

Do you really want help in resisiting the D&B? If so, I can help you. They have no appeal to me. I can take you away from the Dooney counter. We can browse the straw market. Maybe you will find something you like there! :rotfl2:

Good Morning Fellow Cruisers!!
Happy Tuesday!!

I don't normally carry a purse, so the bags don't appeal to me either.

Do you really want help in resisiting the D&B? If so, I can help you. They have no appeal to me. I can take you away from the Dooney counter. We can browse the straw market. Maybe you will find something you like there! :rotfl2:

I may take you up on that....now my daughter is looking at them too.....

Morning everyone! Taking the big kids to their first major league baseball game tonight, Phillies vs. Braves.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter