12/12/10 Podcast cruise 2.0

Morning everyone! Taking the big kids to their first major league baseball game tonight, Phillies vs. Braves.
Excellent!
I personally prefer watching baseball at the ballpark versus watching it on TV. It's the only sport I feel the experience is better being there than sitting at home.
Enjoy the game.

Morning everyone! Taking the big kids to their first major league baseball game tonight, Phillies vs. Braves.

Go Braves!! :goodvibes

braves.jpg

I may take you up on that....now my daughter is looking at them too.....

I have a D&B Mickey wristlet. It is a great "introductory" D&B for your daughter. :thumbsup2

At first I thought I might want a DCL D&B bag. But, I am having second thoughts now. I kind of like the parks series with comic strip type graphics. Bill has already given me the greenlight that I get to choose one for my Christmas present. But, which one??????

I finally threw away my beloved DVC bag (like an L.L. Bean Boat and Tote bag) we got when we joined DVC. It was a GREAT bag. It ended up being our parks bag where we throw everything in it for the day (ie: water bottles, suntan lotion, snacks, etc ...). Now, I need a new park bag ... :confused3

Does anyone have a messenger-type D&B bag? (I thought Tonya said she did once.) If so, do you like it? Is it durable and comfortable to wear? Now, that DS5 no longer needs a stroller in the parks, I can't drape a big bag over the handles anymore. I want a bag I can wear and be comfortable for a long day in the parks. Any suggestions???? :rolleyes:

:goodvibes Jennifer

I am typing this on my new keyboard attached to my new computer! :banana: Thank you Bill! :love: I am so NOT techy. But, I do know what I like and I like my new computer. :woohoo: Don't ask me what it is because all I can tell you is an HP. :rotfl: It is sooooooooo much faster than the old one.

On to more happy DIS surfing ... :surfweb:

Does anyone have a messenger-type D&B bag? (I thought Tonya said she did once.) If so, do you like it? Is it durable and comfortable to wear? Now, that DS5 no longer needs a stroller in the parks, I can't drape a big bag over the handles anymore. I want a bag I can wear and be comfortable for a long day in the parks. Any suggestions???? :rolleyes:

I have the pink Sketch D&B letter carrier and also the Wonder D&B tote but don't use either in the park. I carry around way too much crap in the parks for the letter carrier to work for me although it would work for someone who only carries their phone, moneyand tickets, a small camera and a few personal care items.

The Wonder tote would probably work for a tote in the park for some but it doesn't have a zipper on it so on some rides it might cause problems. And it isn't all that comfortable to carry for a long time if you load it up.

Until D&B comes out with a cute backpack I will continue to carry my sling bag - it is black and mostly water resistant and has just enough pockets to keep my crap organized.

Having said that I am planning on getting a DCL D&B :goodvibes:rolleyes1 6 p.m. at Treasure Ketch here I come!!! (Or are they at Mickey's Mates??)

I don't want to be queen of anything. I just want us all to have a great cruise and vacation. :goodvibes

Do you really want help in resisiting the D&B? If so, I can help you. They have no appeal to me. I can take you away from the Dooney counter. We can browse the straw market. Maybe you will find something you like there! :rotfl2:

Good Morning Fellow Cruisers!!
Happy Tuesday!!

I don't normally carry a purse, so the bags don't appeal to me either.

Maybe we need a clique of folks who just want to have a good time. Without the worry about purses.

Excellent!
I personally prefer watching baseball at the ballpark versus watching it on TV. It's the only sport I feel the experience is better being there than sitting at home.
Enjoy the game.

Eat plenty of hotdogs and funnel cake....The reason I go to games.

Make you ladies a deal....I'll help fend of non-DISer D&B seekers, if someone runs interference for vinyls....lol:goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes

I would SO take you up on that sweet offer! :banana:
I think Tonya and Kim are gonna be right there with me, sniffing out bags. ;)

Oh, I made Em's appointment at the BBB in the MK for after the cruise. She is very excited to dress up like a princess again. princess:

How wonderful...Rachael loved it when she went to BBB....she looked so adorable and was thrilled when CMs called her princess for the day !!!

Good Morning Everyone !!!! Have a great weekend.

I have a D&B Mickey wristlet. It is a great "introductory" D&B for your daughter. :thumbsup2

That's what I was thinking also...not telling her, but that is part of her Christmas Present, along with a message on the cruise.

princess: DD8 just had her birthday yesterday. ( party: Happy 8th Birthday Emily! party: ) I am taking her and her best friend to the American Girl store and Bistro on Saturday for a "Girls Day". She will get to pick out her first American Girl doll. As expected, she is VERY excited. I've never been to the store, but have heard the stories from other Mothers that they have a salon for the dolls and now do ear piercings for the dolls. Also at lunch, the dolls will get their own seat at the table. What have I gotten myself into?!?!?!? :rotfl:

princess: DD8 just had her birthday yesterday. ( party: Happy 8th Birthday Emily! party: ) I am taking her and her best friend to the American Girl store and Bistro on Saturday for a "Girls Day". She will get to pick out her first American Girl doll. As expected, she is VERY excited. I've never been to the store, but have heard the stories from other Mothers that they have a salon for the dolls and now do ear piercings for the dolls. Also at lunch, the dolls will get their own seat at the table. What have I gotten myself into?!?!?!? :rotfl:

There is also a special 'seat' in the restroom stall for them as well. The store is....something else.:goodvibes

How wonderful...Rachael loved it when she went to BBB....she looked so adorable and was thrilled when CMs called her princess for the day !!!

She loved it too. Now that the new Tangled (Rapunzel) costume is out, I will be scouting for good deals after Halloween.:surfweb:

Oh, I made Em's appointment at the BBB in the MK for after the cruise. She is very excited to dress up like a princess again. princess:

How fun! We haven't done BBB yet. DD8 and I are taking a "Girls Only" trip to WDW next year. Hopefully, she will still want to do BBB then. princess:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter