• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

101 Ways My Son Entertained Himself at WDW--The Last Day--New 11/18

aww dawn , i have goosebumps just thinking of you telling the kids about your trip on christmas morning. i can't wait to hear their reaction!!:goodvibes

I have to figure out a cool way to tell them. I don't want to buy about of Disney stuff, because they just don't appreciate it. :confused3

Oh Dawn! I was just remembering last Christmas when you were so excited about him opening up the race car present! Didn't you put it in a big box or something???
Time flies! So, he gets to use it this next trip???

Can't wait to see how you tell the kids!
Except for BA, my family would just roll their eyes if I said "guess what?? We're going to Disney world!!" :mad:
I swear, I'm taking either a solo trip or just me and BA soon! :snooty:

Love the TR---brought back some memories of 2008!

Oh Dawn! I was just remembering last Christmas when you were so excited about him opening up the race car present! Didn't you put it in a big box or something???
Time flies! So, he gets to use it this next trip???

Can't wait to see how you tell the kids!
Except for BA, my family would just roll their eyes if I said "guess what?? We're going to Disney world!!" :mad:
I swear, I'm taking either a solo trip or just me and BA soon! :snooty:

Love the TR---brought back some memories of 2008!
I put it in a huge box taped to the bottom with a lot of paper in the box. :lmao:

I know. Your oldest has actually been one of the reasons we're going again. I told Kirt there will be an age when they don't want to go and our teenager will want to sleep instead of hang out at the parks with us. :guilty: ;)

I put it in a huge box taped to the bottom with a lot of paper in the box. :lmao:

I know. Your oldest has actually been one of the reasons we're going again. I told Kirt there will be an age when they don't want to go and our teenager will want to sleep instead of hang out at the parks with us. :guilty: ;)

he he he....can't wait to tell Abby she is inspiring other families to take Disney trips! That should really annoy her! :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter