100% WDW - I agree, I disagree, I have no opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.
slo said:
I disagree, I'm not a big fan of AK :blush:

I love floating on the lazy river in BB :cloud9:

Disagree, I'd rather be floating at Stormalong while staying at BC.

I've seen the key under the mat at the muppet show.

Agree. I made a point to look last summer their, because I read it on a Disney World Secrets web site. And their it was.

It's Tough to Be a Bug is the best 3-D show at WDW.

I agree... I saw it 3 times and still can't wait to see it... I love the smoke from the bug spray... can't wait to go back.

Spectromagic parade is the best parade... the music is very catchy...

agree. Tapestry of Nations was just cool.

Knowing you can't go back to Disney for at least 2 years is the worst feeling in the world.

Disagree, It's fine as it is, their are plenty of other attractions that need more love or to be relaced.

MGM needs more rids and less shows.

No opinion - haven't been to Pooh's Playful Spot yet!

Universe of Energy needs an update!

I agree!

WDW should have a few buses that will run from resort to resort so if you have a breakfast at AKL and need to leave from POP you dont have to go to a park and then get on AKL bus! My family is not gonna be happy about this early morning but I wont tell them until we are going out to the bus stop that morning! lol

I agree...there should be resort to resort busses!

I shouldn't feel like I am missing out on a new experience for staying at the same hotel as my last trip.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter