100% WDW - I agree, I disagree, I have no opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.
dpuck1998 said:
I agree, we listen all the time. I even bought a wireless speaker for our pool so we could pump the songs out there!!

I love the deluxe resorts and hope I can stay at them all one day.

Disagree. I'm not paying over $200 for a place to sleep for nothing. But that's just me.

Disney should build EPCOT!

Sonno said:
Disagree. I'm not paying over $200 for a place to sleep for nothing. But that's just me.

huh epcot IS a disney ppark isn't it

goofy annoys you

Sonno said:

From Wikipedia:

The Experimental Prototype Community of Tomorrow (EPCOT) was a concept developed by Walt Disney near the end of his lifetime as an innovative use for property that the company had purchased near Orlando, Florida. It was a "community of the future" that was designed to stimulate American corporations to come up with new ideas for urban living. Of EPCOT, Walt Disney is quoted as saying, "EPCOT will take its cue from the new ideas and new technologies that are emerging from the forefront of American industry. It will be a community of tomorrow that will never be completed. It will always be showcasing and testing and demonstrating new materials and new systems."
So, I disagree. that sounds like Innoventions at DL, which I find to be worth about half an hour of my time.

I can hardly wait for POTC: Dead Man's Chest to come out! :yay:

I have a neutral opinion...I am looking forward to it coming out but I am not in the "can hardly wait" state of mind over it.

MGM is the hardest park to find things for young kids to enjoy

jaycns said:

I somewhat agree!!

I have never seen the Raiders of the Lost Ark show at MGM :sad2:

jaycns said:
I have a neutral opinion...I am looking forward to it coming out but I am not in the "can hardly wait" state of mind over it.

I disagree, but I guess it depends how young. My kids love Playhouse, Little Mermaid, Muppets, Great Movie Ride, star wars, bugs life playground, the parade is on of their favorites, Indiana Jones...

I can't wait (or my 5 yo can't wait) to eat with the Little Einstein characters!!

I disagree - I can't wait to eat with Minnie and Friends at LTT! (Neither can the 5 year old in our group!)

Expedition Everest will be the first ride we go on at AK in November!

Agree - Maybe a Mickey ride could be based on the Sorcerer's Apprentice from Fantasia?!?!?

Spending part of my vacation taking in the "little things" around WDW is nice!

Indywannabe said:
Agree

Animal Kingdom is the worst park to get stuck in the rain.

Disagree, you can just hop on Kali..

On the same note, sometimes I look forward to rain..it adds to the fun and makes the lines shorter.

dpuck1998 said:
On the same note, sometimes I look forward to rain..it adds to the fun and makes the lines shorter.
Agreed - some of our funniest vacation moments have happened in the rain!

I wouldn't voluntarily skip any of the WDW parks on my vacation - how about you?

poohbear919 said:
Agreed - some of our funniest vacation moments have happened in the rain!

I wouldn't voluntarily skip any of the WDW parks on my vacation - how about you?

Agree, why would anyone skip a park...

I can't get ADR anywhere for my end of August WDW trip! :confused3

gbanton said:
Agree, why would anyone skip a park...

I can't get ADR anywhere for my end of August WDW trip! :confused3

Not going in August but I feel your pain...you can thank the Free Dining Plan.

I love AK, but can do everything I want in 1/2 day there.

dpuck1998 said:
I love AK, but can do everything I want in 1/2 day there.

I disagree, I'm not a big fan of AK :blush:

I love floating on the lazy river in BB :cloud9:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter