100% WDW - I agree, I disagree, I have no opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disagree - we only plan ADR's, not what park we'll be at each day!

We've never had a long wait for checking-in to our resort! :thumbsup2

Agree... I think we only waited 10 minutes our first trip and were helped right away in trip #2. Just hitting it at a good time, I guess. LOL!

Disney should let its harder to find characters out more often!

around halloween you can get Cinderella at disneyshopping.com

but since they don't have them all AGREE

I am kicking myself for not buying a AP pass

Disneynut71 said:
True

I hope I win the sleepover at Cinderella's castle

OMG, AGREE! I want that sooooo badly! Hope they grant my "dream!" LOL!

Disney should dump the Playhouse Disney breakfast and make a villians breakfast instead...

Agree!! although I love PHD for my daughter I would much prefer a Villains Breakfast

Disney should add a Hero Breakfast for the boys!!

AGREE!! AGREE!! AGREE!! I so wish they had one!

Disney should add a a boy's make over place like the one they have for girls...instead of tiaras *unless you wanted a kingly crown* you could chose hero hats/accesories and get sprinkled with Pixie Dust and get crazy hair color and get Mickey heads colored into your hair (like at the barber shop on Main Street). Knights, kings, pirates, princes, space rangers, cowboys, the Mouse himself, monsters, heck, even cars. The could market it like a "hero transformation" or something like that instead of giving it the "girly" make over moniker.

I agree - it's always good to market to both, boys and girls!

I wish that at the end of the night, when you're walking back to your resort busses, there were moving sidewalks (like the one out of Space Mtn.) to get you to the bus ques faster!

TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTALLLLLLYYYYY!!!!!!!

I think that all rides should run a half an hour after the official park closing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter