"10/23/2010 Seven Days of Magic Sailing to the Saints Looking for Serenity Now!"

When should the cut-off date be for joining/participating in the FE gift exchange?

• June 23, 2010

• July 23, 2010

• August 23, 2010

• September 23, 2010

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Today has finally arrived!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :banana:

Can't sleep - of course. Too excited. I will be on the way to the Detroit airport at 10:30. ETA at MCO is 5:45 pm.

I've enjoyed reading your posts about being in the MCO-Cocoa Beach area these past few days.

Safe travels to all who are en route today.

Jan

Ok I'm awake and have been awake since 6. All showered and dressed and everyone else is sleeping. Not much to go look at around the hotel. This is why I cant wait till tomorrow and we will be on the Magic and in the morinings I can just get a coffee and look at the peaceful ocean.:goodvibes

We're at the Residence Inn and have been awake since 4 a.m. WE'RE TOO EXCITED TO SLEEP!

And I wanted to tell EVAD how sorry we are about your baby dog--they have this insane way of wrapping us around their little paws. I am sorry for your loss.

We're at the Residence Inn and have been awake since 4 a.m. WE'RE TOO EXCITED TO SLEEP!

And I wanted to tell EVAD how sorry we are about your baby dog--they have this insane way of wrapping us around their little paws. I am sorry for your loss.

OK, now my son and I are up. We did sleep all night but that is only because we spent 8 hours at the Kennedy Space Center yesterday and we were beat.
Breakfast at Zacharys at 8:00 am then board the Radisson Shuttle at ten to go on our long awaited and much anticipated 10 year anniversary cruise with my DH and our DS.:love::lovestruc:woohoo::yay::cool1:

We are staying at the Residence Inn too. Just woke up and kids still asleep. We will be getting breakfast, returning car and on our way. :banana:

Hold the boat!! We're coming!! Had to make a detour to Lost and Found at the TTC to pick up the camera we lost at MK last night. I love the honesty of Disney park cast members and patrons. Now we just need to make it to the ship and all will be well.

We were up early too! Took a trip to Dunkin' Donuts for breakfast. Then made the 1000am shuttle to the terminal. Boarding party number four. We're at quiet cove and we're kicked back relaxing. We've already met a bunch of DISers on board and at the hotel. Let's get this thing movin already!

Just a quick post from the orlando airport. Nan and I want to say - THANK YOU to all the DIS Sailors. You all helped make this trip MAGICal. FYI...I'll be posting information about our photo site on Shutterfly....this weekend. This will be a password proctected location for us to share all those great shots. Details to follow shortly. Kevin and Nancy

From the Powers family we wanted to say thankyou to everyone for making this trip the best ever. My family and I were so very lucky to travel with such wonderful people. We are now hooked on disney and look forward to our next vacation. Hard to leave but it does make it easier to know we are going again. From Bob, Crystal, Dennis, and Bryce,"Till we meet again!"

We had a GREAT cruise!! Looking forward to getting home and sorting out the tons of pictures we took! :) And reliving every moment, of course! Wishing everyone safe travels home.

It was great meeting everyone. I hope we meet again!

Hanging out at the hyatt place waiting for the giants game! Went to Harry potter park today -too crowded to ride the rides but Joeli & I bought our wands! Great cruise -sister Deb is now a disboards member iahawkeye and she & I both booked 2 new cruises

Just a quick post from the orlando airport. Nan and I want to say - THANK YOU to all the DIS Sailors. You all helped make this trip MAGICal. FYI...I'll be posting information about our photo site on Shutterfly....this weekend. This will be a password proctected location for us to share all those great shots. Details to follow shortly. Kevin and Nancy

Thanks Kevin!!! We will upload ours when u hv it ready

From the Powers family we wanted to say thankyou to everyone for making this trip the best ever. My family and I were so very lucky to travel with such wonderful people. We are now hooked on disney and look forward to our next vacation. Hard to leave but it does make it easier to know we are going again. From Bob, Crystal, Dennis, and Bryce,"Till we meet again!"
Thanks great meeting all of you too

We had a GREAT cruise!! Looking forward to getting home and sorting out the tons of pictures we took! :) And reliving every moment, of course! Wishing everyone safe travels home.

It was great meeting everyone. I hope we meet again!

Safe travels to you -we fly home Tom am

What an absolutely amazing cruise! We were already hooked, but more so now! The Crew was fantastic and really took of us. The days at sea were so relaxing, St. Thomas was beautiful! Can't wait to go back! And of coarse, Castaway Cay was stunning!

My only regret is that we have to wait to go on another, but, money doesn't grow on trees. :(

And to all of you DISers we met on board.....you're fantastic people! It was a blessing to cruise with you! We hope to see some of you on the next one. We're looking into another 7 night cruise but thinking of waiting for the Fantasy to set sail.

Now for a couple days at WDW!!!!! See ya real soon!!!!!

Welcome Home Guys - I am booked on an Eastern Cruise in January and my ability to book Palo and Excursions start tomorrow.

Quick Questions:

1. did anyone bring back Navigators that can be scanned?
2. Did anyone do the Doubloon Excursion in St Thomas - was it any good? What time did it leave?
3. Anyone know what the Dinner rotation options are this year? I need to figure out the best night for Palo

thanks for all your help

Welcome Home Guys - I am booked on an Eastern Cruise in January and my ability to book Palo and Excursions start tomorrow.

Quick Questions:

2. Did anyone do the Doubloon Excursion in St Thomas - was it any good? What time did it leave?
3. Anyone know what the Dinner rotation options are this year? I need to figure out the best night for Palo

thanks for all yur h

I don't have a scanner to scan the navagators...sorry :(
My husband and son did the Doubloon excursion and he is 13 and they had a blast...alot of fun :)

You are going to have a blast!!!

Quick Questions:

thanks for all yur h

We did the dub loon excursion and it was great. Get on the bones ship if you can.

Quick Questions:

thanks for all yur h

I kept all of my navigators. Won't get back home till tomorrow night. I have a scanner and will be glad to post them when I get home.

Quick Questions:

thanks for all your help

We are still on a Magical High! Disney is always tops!! :banana::banana:

The dinner rotation was Animator's Palate, Parrot Cay, and Lumiere's.

I only have Sunday-Tuesday Navigators, and I'll try to get them scanned in later. It looks like JohnO has the rest.

Have fun!! :cool1:

Dan

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter