"10/23/2010 Seven Days of Magic Sailing to the Saints Looking for Serenity Now!"

When should the cut-off date be for joining/participating in the FE gift exchange?

• June 23, 2010

• July 23, 2010

• August 23, 2010

• September 23, 2010

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
BACK at the office and still "FEEL" like i'm on the ship....a HUGE thanks to Sunshine Brenda FOR ALL YOUR organizing efforts...to Paul for a FUN tour...to Kevin for all he's done and to Alysia, Alan & RJ for opening up the Roy Disney suite for all of us!! WHAT a highlight that was for sure. I am so sad to be back home and away from the FUN and beautiful Magic. My sister & I have two trips planned - a 2nd Mexican Riviera on the Wonder and a 7-day on the Fantasy. Both dates TBD....just some dummy dates in for now...

It was so great to meet you all!!! Hope to "See you Real Soon"!!

This is why I'm asking one of you to start another thread and share the link in this thread before it is closed. Posting a link to the new thread will allow everyone to find that thread and then y'all can post away on the new one. The board policy it to close threads at 250 pages, which this thread has now passed.

Thanks for your cooperation.

Posting the link to the guideline: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1698440

Jill, I actually have already started a new thread. I did that yesterday. I figured you all would be closing this one down. I will see if I can post the new thread link here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter