"10/23/2010 Seven Days of Magic Sailing to the Saints Looking for Serenity Now!"

When should the cut-off date be for joining/participating in the FE gift exchange?

• June 23, 2010

• July 23, 2010

• August 23, 2010

• September 23, 2010

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is anyone staying at the MCO Hyatt Friday night? Carla and I will be there and arrive at approximately 6pm. If anyone would like to meet up, let me know.

Jan

I'm preparing a "to-do" list - at work and at home!!! :thumbsup2 My DH, Dave, is looking forward to a quiet week. He'll be so busy with my list that he won't have time to enjoy the quiet. :rotfl:

Jan

Love it!!! I didn't make my dh a to do list but I love that you're doing girls only cruise - didn't realize that till now lol

Love it!!! I didn't make my dh a to do list but I love that you're doing girls only cruise - didn't realize that till now lol

This is our 2nd girls' cruise. We were supposed to cruise in January 2010, but Carla underwent breast cancer treatment. So, we are soooooooooooo ready to cruise!

DH and I will be cruising on the Wonder next month with 4 of our 6 grandkids and their parents.

Jan

We head out very early tomorrow morning, so this is the last photo I'll be posting. Hope you've enjoyed the photo countdown. See you at the Meetup at 3 pm on Saturday.

Mt. Rustmore

19.jpg

It is time! Safe travels everyone.

HI there - I hope all of you have a great vacation.....I am looking forward to all of you getting back and giving us feedback on all the details of the cruise.

All info is appreciated as we are heading out in January.

have fun!!

We head out very early tomorrow morning, so this is the last photo I'll be posting. Hope you've enjoyed the photo countdown. See you at the Meetup at 3 pm on Saturday.

Mt. Rustmore

19.jpg

It is time! Safe travels everyone.

Another of my favorite spots at CC. Got some great pics of 4 of my grandkids at that spot with the characters.

Jan

G beginning my birthday in DFW!!! But the best part is that tbe majority of it will be spent at the World!! Safe travels to all that are leaving today

WOW - the BIG 30....Happy Birthday!!!!!

Hey - don't forget to turn on your undercover tourist so I can be with you in spirit today/tomorrow. It's borderline stalkerish...LOL.... We fly in tomorrow evening - I think Rus/Chel fly in tomorrow to. Enjoy tomorrow at the World!!!!!

Getting excited...although the cronic worrier in me is constantly watching that storm in the Caribbean. :surfweb: The last time we cruised the first named tropical depression was at sea and it made for a very rough departure from PC.

This is our 2nd girls' cruise. We were supposed to cruise in January 2010, but Carla underwent breast cancer treatment. So, we are soooooooooooo ready to cruise!

DH and I will be cruising on the Wonder next month with 4 of our 6 grandkids and their parents.

Jan
Oh I bet you are!!
Happy Birthday, Brenda. What a way to spend a birthday. Have lots of fun.
Thanks having a very lazy day by the pool -a lemon drop and to ite tne hoop de doo revue!

What a great group we have here. Your kind words from all of you have meant so much. Thank you!!!!!! :goodvibes

Happy Birthday Brenda!!! It's mine as well today. Hope your having a fun time down there while I just spent my day at work....

One more day and I'm out of here!!!!!!! :woohoo:

Well, I'm officially on leave today!!!!! :cool1::yay::woohoo:

Frantic preperations today and tomorrow before the drive down friday morning.

Getting excited...although the cronic worrier in me is constantly watching that storm in the Caribbean. :surfweb: The last time we cruised the first named tropical depression was at sea and it made for a very rough departure from PC.

The only storm I have found is in the western caribbean islands. We were on the Magic in 2004 when Hurricane Jean interrupted our cruise. Had a great time though!

Jan

Well, DW and DD found green beads!! We'll be recognizable on the Space Coast and the Magic! Packing right now! and yes, we're true disney geeks w/ our disney music playing in the background!

I would like to see a Giants/Rangers World Series. I'm not a fan of the Yankees at all and not so much in Phillies corner.

Rangers fans here, and we are cheering on the Giants right now - wouldn't it be great to see two "underdog" teams in the Series?

It's been so exciting for us here (we live in the Dallas area). Hoping the Rangers just wanted one more game at home, and that's why they lost tonight! :cheer2:

Good luck to the Giants - here's hoping we can watch our teams duke it out while aboard the Magic! :wizard:

OK: We are all packed. The bags are in the car, we leave for San Francisco at 5:30AM and by 7:00PM we will be on the Magical Express on our way to Saratoga Springs.:thumbsup2
PS I did pack more then 3 pairs of underwear:laughing:....

OK: We are all packed. The bags are in the car, we leave for San Francisco at 5:30AM and by 7:00PM we will be on the Magical Express on our way to Saratoga Springs.:thumbsup2
PS I did pack more then 3 pairs of underwear:laughing:....

Whew - was worried about that but thanks for putting my troubles to ease...:)

Is it a straight flight to Orlando or do you guys have a layover? We should land in Orlando about 8:00PM tomorrow.

Finally got most of the packing done - just a few odds and ends to put in but pretty much done. Picking kids up at 130PM tomorrow for our drive to the airport. We fly out at 4:45PM - soooo excited!!!

Whew - was worried about that but thanks for putting my troubles to ease...:)

Is it a straight flight to Orlando or do you guys have a layover? We should land in Orlando about 8:00PM tomorrow.

Finally got most of the packing done - just a few odds and ends to put in but pretty much done. Picking kids up at 130PM tomorrow for our drive to the airport. We fly out at 4:45PM - soooo excited!!!
It's a non-stop, Virgin America just started flying there this month.
THE GIANTS WIN>>>>>>>>>>>:banana:

All packed. Just waiting for Mastercard to answer, so I can tell them we are travelling. Then I'm going to bed. Up at 4:15 - will be in Orlando by 5:30pm.

This may be old news, but I just found out bookings for Fantasy, and through August 2012 are now available online!! :banana::banana:

Dan

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter