1..... 2....... 3....... 4.....

Last cruise, Matthew and I brought full sized bottles of tequila, rum, and vodka. We didn't even finish them. I'm thinking that this time, I will just get whatever the smaller sized bottles that are available. Not airplane bottles, but something in the middle.

Would those be called "Mickeys"??
At least they are up here.

For lunch I had an apple with some cheese and some pretzels...now that is gourmet!

We will be at the Swan a few days before with no car...I have to figure out hot to get them for the cruise. Maybe I can ship them to the swan.

Does DCL room sevice deliver limes and tonic?

I guess it might be a Mickey...but I've never heard of that term before...:thumbsup2

I had popcorn for lunch. Very boring but it is grocery store time this weekend.

Yum!

Seriously, this food talk is killing me! I have been hungry for ages, but my med schedule means I can only eat half an hour after medication, and 3 hours after eating- so when I left lunch too late, I had to skip it!

So regretting it now, but dinner should be pretty soon!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter