1..... 2....... 3....... 4.....

One month from today...I will be hoping for my day at work to end quickly so that I can go home a pack!!!

I truly haven't been nearly as excited about this trip as I was the last. It's been a rough year and I've hard a hard time getting excited about things. I'm slowly coming around though...good things are beginning to happen so I think it's a little safe to start getting excited :)

We've been passing the germs around here too, Kate. :sick: Hope you feel better soon.

Oh no! I hope it isn't bad Jen!

I am much better today thanks, I will be back at work tomorrow. I am kinda glad, I can't cope with the guilt of not working any more!

Ok, it's time for dancing bananas.

:banana::banana::banana:

That's it for now. More dancing bananas when the trip comes closer. :laughing:

I am doing Homework, writing a very boring paper and thought I could be distracted and come over and say Hi!

73147_1461173285452_1117025522_31047071_2337595_n.jpg

WooHoo!

No way I can keep up with you professionals.
Just wanted to say hello
Don

Not sure if being a professional is a good thing. :rotfl:

I admit, I am being my usual spy self since I'm not cruising, but the normal board just seems so dull at the moment!

However my mom is, so that means I'm allowed to post war, right?

Everyone is invited!:goodvibes

So...Who is carrying Adult beverades on to the ship and what?

Us! Not sure what yet though.:idea:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter