“You’re in Disney World, what on Earth do you have to complain about?”

Where were we? Oh yes, on the beach in the hammocks.

When we were really good and relaxed, We got the kids and headed back to the resort. You’d have thought the children were sand fleas- they had sand all over them. And Drew SOMEHOW had managed to “Fall” into the water, so not only was he sandy, he was wet too- NICE. So we had to rinse them. Well, I should say we had to rinse Belle. Because without my knowledge, on the way back to the resort, Drew decided to jump into the pool. :sad2: Wonderful. So much for relaxation.

Once everyone was sorta kinda decent, it was 12:30 and we jumped into the car to head for Earl of Sandwich in DTD. We had never been before but had heard that it was good. We found it and the line was out the door. I guessed it MUST be good b/c DTD wasn’t too crowded. We finally ordered and found a seat. I was still feeling crummy so I tried soup again only this time I got the Vegetable soup. It was very very good. Mighty Hungry Man got the soup and a Tuna Salad, MCat got a ham sandwich, Belle had a Grilled cheese and Drew had some sort of Pizza sandwich or something. He said it was good. I would go back to this restaurant if I was looking for something fast but good and in DTD.

After lunch, we went into the pin shop and then hit the Ghiradelli store for the second time for our free piece of chocolate on the way to the car. :banana: It was chocolate caramel and very good.

We headed back to CBR to get ready- it was 1:50 and I was feeling tired. So I instructed all the kids to shower and I was going to rest for ten minutes, while Mark walked the resort. Well that ten turned into 30- it was so much fun lying there in the dark room, listening to the sound of Stacy coming out of the tv… “Hi, I’m Stacy…”

When you’re in Disney, there are some things you just have to do, even though they annoy the heck out of you. Watching the Top 7 Must See Things is one of those for me. Stacy irritates the fool out of me, and yet I have this great compulsion to turn her on, every time I walk in the door of the resort. I hope they never get rid of her. Hahahahahaha. Okay, maybe I do.:rolleyes1

Anyway, I got up and got ready then busied myself with getting the kids finished. I had bought this gold body and hair glitter spray for Belle, so that she looked like she had Pixie Dust all over her. And it came out perfect. She glistened with every turn-- Just the way I wanted her to look.
Drew had eye patches, just like the football players wear, and MCat- well, I put some makeup on her then stepped back to look at her. Holy Moley! I thought she looked very good- and very convincing as an Alice.

Just then, Mighty Good Man came through the door with prizes for everyone. Each of the kids got a pin for their lanyard, and since he spent so much money, he was able to get a "purchase with purchase" bag. He chose for me the Halloween bag- since I had commented on how cute it was that morning. So after he was ready to go- we went into the courtyard for pics—here we are:

The kids:
Floridagame480.jpg

And Finally- a picture of me and Mighty Good Man, dressed as ourselves- Gator Fans!
Floridagame482.jpg

The we left and got to the Magic Kingdom parking lot to get on the tram at 4 pm.
We got to the turnstiles at precisely 4:30 after a nice monorail ride. When we got onto Main Street- it looked crowded to me and I was hoping that the crowds would begin to die down.

Floridagame488.jpg

Floridagame487.jpg

We tried to hit a few rides, but all of them were boasting 40-50 minute waits. I finally said "Let's eat supper" and we headed for a quick bite at Cosmic Rays, even thought we weren't really hungry. But seeing the crowds- wedidn't want to be stuck eating in the middle of the party, so supper it was. I had the roasted Chicken, Belle had nuggets and I can't remember what everyone else had. Awful, I know.

When we left there, we rode Buzz with a ten minute wait. It was nearing 6 pm and we headed to Fantasyland and hit Snow White with a ten minute wait also. Then we rode the Carousel with no wait and headed for Frontierland. The crowds were starting to dwindle. Got a pic with Davey Crockett Donald-
Floridagame490.jpg

It really was a beautiful fall afternoon:
Floridagame493.jpg

Floridagame492.jpg

It was starting to get near 7pm and the announcer was pestering everyone with his "Ahh, there you are spiel". And the CM's were out in full force, looking at everyone's wrists to check for bands. I was pleased with how well that went. So I told Mighty Good Man that we needed to head for Cinderella's coach if we were going to get a picture of it, so we got into line and it was 6:50. We were third in line and they had CM's checking everywhere, heading you in the direction of hte front of Main Street if you didn't belong.

Floridagame503.jpg

Floridagame512.jpg

Night was coming on fast and furious and the park was beginning to look mighty eerie:
Floridagame516.jpg

Up next:
Oh my gosh, the candy!!!! And------TinkerBell scares Captain Hook!

LOVE the kids costumes.... well you and Mighty Good Man looked great aswell. Can't wait to hear more.... just like kids to get all dirty and wet....

Wow - your kids look great!! Great costumes - each one looks so authentic. Being a Tinkerbell fan, Belle would be perfect in the new Fairies meet-and-greet (can't think of the name of it - darn!). Perfect Alice too!

Glad to finally see some pics of your beautiful family!

Great Update!! I can't wait to hear how the Halloween Party goes for your family!!! How awesome that you were able to surprise them...that is fantastic!!!!

Jo, your family looks so great in their costumes! And the pic with Donald as Davy Crockett is wonderful. I have never seen him in that costume before. Fantastic installment! Sea

What an awesome surprise for the kids! Lovin' the pics and your TR!
Can't wait for the next installment! popcorn::

Jo, loved the update and the kids costumes and it was nice to finally see you and Mightyman, too! What a nice looking family you have. Can't wait to hear the rest of your night!!:goodvibes

Enjoying the TR. I love the pictures of CBR. When I was planning our Aug trip I didn't think a family of 5 could stay there. Do they now have the trundle bed like they have at POR? That is where we ended up staying.

Jo- I loved reading your TR so far. We are leaving on the 20th and this is just getting me more excited! I wish I had some surprises planned for the kids! I love the CBR- we've stayed there 3 times. The new pool looks neat! My kids dressed up for the Pirate and Princess party the last time we went (as pirates). I may borrrow your Pirate Code for our trip!

Hey Jo! Instead of homework, I've read your trip report...LOL Now I am caught up and can start homework before DH bans be from the DIS. Great report so far. I will start mine soon (hopefully by next week).

Hey Jo! Instead of homework, I've read your trip report...LOL Now I am caught up and can start homework before DH bans be from the DIS. Great report so far. I will start mine soon (hopefully by next week).

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:
Has your DH been talking to my DH? My DH keeps threatening to block the DIS until I have my homework done! Good luck to you on your finals! :wizard: I'm sure your semester is winding down also!

I found you JO!!!! :woohoo:

I just got all caught up! What an awesome TR so far. You had me laughing and crying already! I can't wait to read more.popcorn:: So far it sounds like you guys had an awesome trip!

Jo... I have to say... I've been reading through your TR and admiring the beautiful kids you have... and then finally a pic of you and Daddy NoBucks... and I have so say... no wonder you guys have such great looking kids!

Awwww- thanks everyone! You are all so very kind.
I am really hoping that everyone can stick around for a while to read the installments, even though it is taking a bit of time to go thru all 9 days. Because-- I think the best is the last day. We had a pretty neat thing happen to us- so I want you all to hear about it.:goodvibes

Hope everyone had an awesome weekend. I will be posting the rest of the MNSSHP night in a bit.

See you all soon-
Jo

Bama!!!!!!! So glad you're here! I can't wait to read all about your trip!:goodvibes
Jo- I loved reading your TR so far. We are leaving on the 20th and this is just getting me more excited! I wish I had some surprises planned for the kids! I love the CBR- we've stayed there 3 times. The new pool looks neat! My kids dressed up for the Pirate and Princess party the last time we went (as pirates). I may borrrow your Pirate Code for our trip!
Hey you! I am so excited for you with your trip still out there looming. All of the OctoNoveCember'ers are dragging in from their vacations slowly.:guilty: I'm sorry all the planning with you guys is over.:guilty:

Enjoying the TR. I love the pictures of CBR. When I was planning our Aug trip I didn't think a family of 5 could stay there. Do they now have the trundle bed like they have at POR? That is where we ended up staying.
Hi- glad you're along!:goodvibes We had to get 2 rooms- which we always do everywhere we go, even non-Disney property. I think it's a shame that families of 5 are so limited in where they can stay.
I found you JO!!!! :woohoo:

I just got all caught up! What an awesome TR so far. You had me laughing and crying already! I can't wait to read more.popcorn:: So far it sounds like you guys had an awesome trip!
Welll, Hellloooooo Miss Newly Engaged!!
Don't you have a wedding to plan or something????:hug: :hug: Can I plan it for you???? hahahahahaha-
Jo... I have to say... I've been reading through your TR and admiring the beautiful kids you have... and then finally a pic of you and Daddy NoBucks... and I have so say... no wonder you guys have such great looking kids!
Thank you so much. :goodvibes I tell ya'--- NONE of our babies were planned- they just sort of showed up :scared1: ---LOL--- but once they got here, I figured they were cute enough to keep around for about 18 years. hahahaha
Hope you'll stay with us long enough to get to know you better!

Jo

Is anyone else having difficulty seeing the pictures? I can see the ones on the first page, but every page after I get the "pictures have been moved or deleted" from photobucket in the little square.

Yep. They're gone.... Sometimes photobucket is goofy. :confused3 Oh well, I'm still looking forward to the next installment! popcorn::

Awwww- thanks everyone! You are all so very kind.
I am really hoping that everyone can stick around for a while to read the installments, even though it is taking a bit of time to go thru all 9 days. Because-- I think the best is the last day. We had a pretty neat thing happen to us- so I want you all to hear about it.:goodvibes

Hope everyone had an awesome weekend. I will be posting the rest of the MNSSHP night in a bit.
See you all soon-
Jo

Hi Jo! I know life keeps us busy and the holidays are coming......but please, give us an update!:surfweb: :lmao:

hey all--

I know that my TR just sort of got stuck- and there truly was a problem- I just didn't know how I wanted to proceed.

Seems that I got a very very strange post in my TR- and it really bothered me.

So- that's why all of my photos are gone- I deleted them. Sorry.

I know that everyone loves the DIS- we all sort of feel like this is one big happy family-
but i was really sort of weirded out by what happened.

So my apologies to all of you. I know I sucked ya in and then stopped all of a sudden.:goodvibes

But I think I am ready to proceed- and I am working on my MNSSHP night.

So please check back when I post again- hopefully it will be the continuation and all will be forgotten.

Hugs to everyone-:grouphug:

Jo

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter