“You’re in Disney World, what on Earth do you have to complain about?”

Attention, attention, ladies and gentlemen, we have another Tebow lover in the house.

I shall reward her with more pics of the awesomeness that is "Tebow."

Enjoy!:goodvibes

(These were taken after the FL/AR game.)
Floridagame134.jpg

he is ginormous in person. His shoulders and the size of his fingers are unbelievable.

This is Tebow looking at and waving to... you got it-----Drew! he yelled and yelled and Tebow had too much security around him but he turned and waved to him.
Floridagame132.jpg

sigh- we love Tebow.:love:

Jo

He is a guilty pleasure for sure!! Definitely the cutest Heisman winner ever!!! Thanks for the pics!!

Just pop in on your trip report, sorry to hear everyone has a cold. Hope everyone gets though ok. Great report btw .

Ya I noticed the dust too, and I will go with the Pixie dust idea :rotfl2:

Ya know, your trip report is like reading a really good novel but being allowed to read only a few pages at a time!:lmao: It's killing me! More please :)
I must tell you that you have a lovely talent in the way you tell a story- very well done-er- well- its AWESOME! Thanks for sharing.
I noticed the dust too, but though "gee, maybe it'll be rude if I say something" I'm not a "Disney Pro" at least not yet!:laughing:

Hey that is not just regular old dust folks...that is PIXIE DUST! Wow Jo your vacation was even more awesome than I thought before!!!

Seacrest :cool1:
Oh, so THAT"s what's blowing across my hardwoods!!!!!!!! I thought it was them dang dust bunnies again!:goodvibes :lmao:
love the TR so far. Can't wait for more.
Thank you sooo much!

disneybib.jpg

For all your droolers out there...:lmao:
I would happily wear one as long as it had MM on it! Thanks Sea- you're the best.

Just pop in on your trip report, sorry to hear everyone has a cold. Hope everyone gets though ok. Great report btw .

Ya I noticed the dust too, and I will go with the Pixie dust idea :rotfl2:
Aww- thanks. I think we have all gotten over it, except for Belle. She still has the sniffles every now and then.
Ya know, your trip report is like reading a really good novel but being allowed to read only a few pages at a time!:lmao: It's killing me! More please :)
I must tell you that you have a lovely talent in the way you tell a story- very well done-er- well- its AWESOME! Thanks for sharing.
I noticed the dust too, but though "gee, maybe it'll be rude if I say something" I'm not a "Disney Pro" at least not yet!:laughing:

You are so sweet, thank you so much.

I really enjoy writing- I just haven't been able to do it in such a long time with the kids and all.

and no- mentioning the Pixie Dust masquarading as plain old dust- it's not rude. Now, if I had that gem in my home- I guess mentioning it might be a bit rude, but heck- we'd all just smile and say "Tis' Pixie Dust" and move on.:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

If it's Pixie Dust, it's okay in my book!:wizard:

I am having to post the days as I write them, thus the delay.

If you could see the layer of er----- Pixie Dust on my floor, you'd all be saying Bless your Heart, honey, do take a break form all that writing and tend to your floor.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

off to get the kiddos and on to the ice cream shoppe! I can't get out of vacation mode!

I'll post again later.:yay:

Jo

Well, I do declare! It's MissKait, come to join us!:goodvibes

How are you???
Hope PA is treating ya' fine.

Jo

I'm doing good :goodvibes

I don't follow college football but Tebow is very good looking!

awesome installment! i don't really follow college football - except PITT sometimes. I'm a Steeler's fan all the way. But, Kait is right about Tebow...mmmmm..... :lovestruc :worship: I could watch him all day popcorn::

:rotfl:

waiting for another installment :rolleyes1 ....... not so patiently.......
:rolleyes1

:rotfl2:

As soon as the kids had drifted off to sleep, Tinkerbelle arrived and made short order of setting things to rights- the kids were going to wake to a special surprise!

Belle had been wishing- I mean WISHING for a Tinkerbelle costume since last Halloween. She even had listened to WISHES on the computer once when it was playing and then wished for one. The morning after she wished for it, she came downstairs crying, and I asked her what was wrong. She said she had hopped up and looked into her closet for the costume but it wasn’t there and Tinkerbelle just didn’t know how to find her.

So--- needless to say, I was pretty excited. We had told the kids that they could Trick or Treat at the Boardwalk on Halloween night b/c the tix to the party were just too much after we had to buy the tickets to the game.
What they didn’t know was that Tinkerbelle was giving them tickets and a costume to wear.

They had been bugging me the whole way home from the game to tell them which park we’d be going to in the morning but I didn’t want to wear ourselves out going to a park in the morning and then following it up with the party that night. So I just kept telling them that I’d have to see.

Belle was the first one up and I was already awake, listening from the other room. I had gone in and made sure their nightlight was bright enough to be glowing on their costumes- placed on the coat hooks- right in their line of vision.

I heard Belle exclaim “Oh My Gosh, Sissy, wake up!” and I jumped up to peek in on them.

Here’s what they awoke to---
Floridagame437.jpg

Floridagame438.jpg

The pumpkins were filled with candy corn, topped off with a ticket.

They saw the costumes first. Mcat was Alice in Wonderland, Belle of course was Tinkerbelle and Drew was, who else- Percy Harvin. The white Percy Harvin.:lmao:
Belle was squealing and Drew was trying to wake up. MCat said “What are those pumpkins on top?” She didn’t have her contacts in yet- and I sadi “well, get one down and see.” And so she got one down and pulled the ticket out and said “Oh my gosh, it’s a ticket to the Halloween party!” Drew yells “When, When?” and she flipped it over and said “TONIGHT!” ………… SQEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

They started bouncing off the walls, yelling and screaming that they were trick or treating in the Magic Kingdom. It was so fun. So I told them that they needed to get dressed, that we were hanging at the resort for the morning and would start getting ready for the party at 2pm.

So we got Mighty Sleepy Man up and we all went over to get coffee and then we came back to the beach in Jamaica. Mighty Good Man and I shared a hammock while the kids played on the beach.

I have come to realize that when I look back on each of my trips, it’s not the minute planned nano-seconds that I remember, but moments that just sort of happen. I don’t think back and say “That was an awesome ride on BTMRR” or “Wow- I sure loved riding Pirates.” What I remember most are the moments of peaceful quietness where all is right in my world, even for just that second in time. Please let those moments happen on your trips. That’s JoBird’s advice- take it if you will. I’m known to offer it for free. (My MAYers will laugh at this.):snooty: :hug:

Some pics :
Floridagame447-1.jpg

Floridagame452.jpg

Floridagame450.jpg

The Pirate Cruise was going on. It looked phenomenal, I want to sign the kids up next time. They were having a blast:
Floridagame460.jpg

And with that, I must leave for now.

Up Next:
DTD- The Earl of Sandwich, and--
"Alice, can I have your autograph....wait a second, are you the real Alice?"......

What clever ideas you have! We are going to Mickeys Very Merry Christmas Party the last night we are there. My kids already know about it- bummer- that would have been a neat surprise!

OH JO..... That was a GREAT surprise for the kids. I loved the way you planned it out too..... too cute... I can't wait to see pics......

Loove the way you surprised the kiddos!!! Great update!!!! Sounds like a nice day....relax in the a.m. and then off to trick or treat!!Fun, fun!!:goodvibes

I am really busy packing, but I have loved reading your TR. It is great!!! I am going to take your advice, and cherish those special moments that just happen.

I love how you surprised the kids. I am surprising my kids with a Wishes Cruise. I hope they are as excited as your kids were with the MNSHP tickets.

:hug: Jo, I knew that you were surprising them with the party - but THAT was the best! :goodvibes

That was soooo cute with the little pumpkins!

It makes me really excited to have babies so I can do sweet stuff like that and what Shelly is doing for her boys :cloud9:

(In many many many years) :laughing:

Great surprise JO! :goodvibes I'm hoping to get the same reaction from my kids on Christmas morning when they find out we are going to WDW in January!! Thanks for the picture of the Pirate Cruise!pirate: I signed the boys up for it!! :yay: :yay:

Hey Jo - Love the costumes and ticket surprises you did for your kiddos. Your TR is really fun to read. - Sea

I have come to realize that when I look back on each of my trips, it’s not the minute planned nano-seconds that I remember, but moments that just sort of happen. I don’t think back and say “That was an awesome ride on BTMRR” or “Wow- I sure loved riding Pirates.” What I remember most are the moments of peaceful quietness where all is right in my world, even for just that second in time. Please let those moments happen on your trips. That’s JoBird’s advice- take it if you will. I’m known to offer it for free. (My MAYers will laugh at this.)

Don't ya just love Disney World happiness! :love:

There is nothing like it in the world. That moment when you have truly gotten "away from it all" and life is good!

:goodvibes

Don't ya just love Disney World happiness! :love:

There is nothing like it in the world. That moment when you have truly gotten "away from it all" and life is good!

:goodvibes

EXACTLY! Those are the minutes that the people who say "Ugh, you're going to Disney again" :rolleyes: will never understand.

And they're exactly what keep us all coming back! :lovestruc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!