Zoo Tag Swap Sign Ups! CLOSED but ACTIVE!!

I totally understand the sleepyhead thing.
I read the instruction, than again, and one more time and still couldn't figure out how to make matted tags that didn't need to be doubled. Just before posting the question, I read one more time and the line about for TAG BOOK finally jumped out at me. :rotfl: It's the TAG BOOK tags that don't need to be doubled, but the other tags should be matted.

Can you add me to group K also?
I'll be posting my selections soon ~ figuring out what's best for the groups I'm in. :)

okay

Grp E: kangaroo

Grp G: Is a tag for the petting zoo okay? Do most of your zoos have a kids
petting zoo?

Grp I: tiger

Grp K: rhino

I totally understand the sleepyhead thing.
I read the instruction, than again, and one more time and still couldn't figure out how to make matted tags that didn't need to be doubled. Just before posting the question, I read one more time and the line about for TAG BOOK finally jumped out at me. :rotfl: It's the TAG BOOK tags that don't need to be doubled, but the other tags should be matted.

BY GEORGE She has got it!!!
:)

okay

Grp E: kangaroo

Grp G: Is a tag for the petting zoo okay? Do most of your zoos have a kids
petting zoo?

Grp I: tiger

Grp K: rhino

Petting zoo works... We have one... goats are our thing! Yuck!!
I go through a bottle of Germex on that day!! :)

Could I also have a spot in Group K (that isn't a tag book group, is it?). I would like to do "lions". Thanks! :simba:

I will definitely repeat the statement I made before! We need a different progress thread for the tag book!!!!

And do we have anyone doing a cover?

I've already cut out my penguin tags, they look pretty cut with the black bazzill main and white bazzil silhoutte on one side and white cardstock silhouette on the other side. BUT, I do have this pretty awesome jungle animal cutsie paper that I could use to do a cover page with. Would you want the title ZOO on it or just a place for you to put your own title?
(I have two boys, so I don't mind two books.)

Up late for me, huh?

Group E: Bears
Group F: Giraffe
Group G: Kangaroo

I'm up way too late (for me). I have a question, and I'm sure this has already been answered, and my fried brain can't find it! ;) Do we do one tag with room for journaling and one completely embellished? I wasn't sure what we were doing! (Come to think of it, I'm never sure of what I'm doing!) :)

I'm up way too late (for me). I have a question, and I'm sure this has already been answered, and my fried brain can't find it! ;) Do we do one tag with room for journaling and one completely embellished? I wasn't sure what we were doing! (Come to think of it, I'm never sure of what I'm doing!) :)

Hi Brooke, My understanding is that we do one tag completely embellished and another that has some embellishment, but also room for either journaling or a small photo. Enjoy!!

I'm usually a late night person, but I think I'm off to bed!! Puppies get up awfully early!! LOL!!

I will do zebras for the tag book. I am leaving tomorrow morning to go up north for the week, so I will check back when I get home next week.

Hi Brooke, My understanding is that we do one tag completely embellished and another that has some embellishment, but also room for either journaling or a small photo. Enjoy!!

I'm usually a late night person, but I think I'm off to bed!! Puppies get up awfully early!! LOL!!

Cool! Thanks, Karen! :)

Well, the puppy monster got me up at 5:30 with a piercing bark. So, I've been up for a couple of hours, too. UGh!!

Good morning to you too!! Don't sleep much?

Yeah, no idea why. Had intended to sleep in this morning, and then at 5:15, there I was, wide awake. I think it had to do with fun female stuff! :sad2:

Yodasmom--say hi to the puppy for me! Evidently Disney and I were on the same time schedule! ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter