Zoo Tag Progress Thread:ALL HERE.. POSTAL 9/4

RloveW, BAMB, Kat, & Andy,

Your items came in today...

We are waiting on one set and than I will photograph and sort!!!

Nancy, can I ask a favor? Can you hold mine until after Sept. 10? I don't want there to be any heat damage while I'm gone

Nancy, can I ask a favor? Can you hold mine until after Sept. 10? I don't want there to be any heat damage while I'm gone

Of course I can.. NO problem.. I'll go put some notes in the swap box, on my computer and on the fridge!!!

Updated:
I'm PM'ing Shauna in a moment.. She was hoping to go postal Monday but I haven't heard from her. I'm sure they are on the way but I will verify!
Thanks everyone for being patient!!! :)

Yep, I remembered!!! :) I figured maybe I'd catch her before the day got to0 crazy!!! I'm glad today is our lite day.. .yesterday the meet didn't start on time.. it was 50mins late..and WE were there on time... and they had us run a course that was NOT 1.9miles... it was 2.5miles.. The kids all did well..and DS beat DD.. So DD is mad!!! I guess that should make her run faster!

Yep, I remembered!!! :) I figured maybe I'd catch her before the day got to0 crazy!!! I'm glad today is our lite day.. .yesterday the meet didn't start on time.. it was 50mins late..and WE were there on time... and they had us run a course that was NOT 1.9miles... it was 2.5miles.. The kids all did well..and DS beat DD.. So DD is mad!!! I guess that should make her run faster!

older DS or younger? If it were younger she should be mad, she needs to get a move on! LOL

BTW, how did the morning go getting the kids off to school..and how is DD liking the quiet house?

DD is taking a nap and it is blissfully quiet here. No TV, no he hit me, no I'm telling. AHHHHHH!!!!!
We have a 1/2 day today so the quiet won't last long but that's ok. I was a little disturbed that we were the only parents at the morning meeting though. Every other kid was a dump and run. It was kind of sad. Especially considering that 90% of our parents stay at home.
Oh well what can yo do?

I'm heading to the grocery store soon, that is a dream, not dealing with the 4 of them at the store! WOO HOO!!

older DS or younger? If it were younger she should be mad, she needs to get a move on! LOL

See, I forget I have so many kids, I forgot to specify.. See what happens when it is quiet.. I can't think!!! Actually DS11 beat DD13.. DsS12 was at his football game...but we weren't able to attend since it was the first cc meet... and he understood because we were at his first football game last week... It was nice this year we sit down and went through the conflicts and the kids help decide who was going where... DH is the one what has to decide the most.. I go to my kids...and than rush over to stepsons games... and DH bounces between or of course is lighting up my cell, at when does he do it.. when its an important point in the race.. He usually gets me hollar "MOVE IT! Don't let her get by you... MOVE MOVE MOVE!"

bernardandmissbianca said:
DD is taking a nap and it is blissfully quiet here. No TV, no he hit me, no I'm telling. AHHHHHH!!!!!
Want a nap!!! :)

We have a 1/2 day today so the quiet won't last long but that's ok. I was a little disturbed that we were the only parents at the morning meeting though. Every other kid was a dump and run. It was kind of sad. Especially considering that 90% of our parents stay at home.
Oh well what can yo do?
No way.. Morning meeting and no one was there.. :( That is awful..

I'm heading to the grocery store soon, that is a dream, not dealing with the 4 of them at the store! WOO HOO!!
I hope to see you back soon.. I would hate to hear a news report about a mom camping out in the frozen food section because it was quiet!!! :)

I hope to see you back soon.. I would hate to hear a news report about a mom camping out in the frozen food section because it was quiet!!! :)

FYI never ever go to the grocery store on Wed, or Tues for that mater if you live in CT. All the really really old people were out. But I finished shopping in 30 minutes, dropped the food off at home and made it back to school early! good thing too cause the kids were not on the pick up list. :rolleyes: I hate the first day of school, we need to retrain everyone.

Ugh! Hate that...The kids want to ride the bus..and we are the 3rd stop after the leave the second elem...so they aren't on long at all....but now I have bigger problems.. I don't know if I blew a fuse or what..but my dryer isn't turning on.. :( I think it's the fuse....because I haven't had any problems with it...but this house is so ate up in the way they wired things that I don't know which fuse box it is on!

Thanks for waiting, ladies. I actually didn't mail until this morning. I've been in bed all week with a stomach flu. Nothing like having a 100+ temp with it being 104 degrees outside. :rolleyes: To make matters worse, DH is out of town on business so I had to be miserable by myself.

Anyway, I mailed the package priority this morning so it should be there Saturday. I even sent Nancy pics so she wouldn't have to open anything before she swaps out.

Thanks again for waiting for me. This has been a rotten month. I sure am glad it's over tomorrow!

Update:
Our last box arrived today... I will sort tomorrow, take photos.. and have them in the mail on Tuesday!!!! :)
Thanks again everyone...

I have everything sorted... and am in the process of making note cards to make sure I have everyones stuff and can easily pull it for the boxes..
I'm going to have to make an adjustment.. I will mail 1/2 on Tuesday and 1/2 on Wednesday... I'm sorry for the inconvience but when I ordered the box of priority boxes from the USPS 3 weeks ago... I just assumed they did it right... NOPE, they sent me the FLAT RATE prioirity boxes that are double our priority postage.. So, I'm going bright and early to get the RIGHT boxes and will fill them and get them mailed.. I wish I could get them all mailed on Tuesday but my kids have events Tuesday night... so I'm a little pressed for time... I will post who gets mailed on Tuesday and who gets mailed on Wed. in a return postage thread..

Again, thank you for your patience and all your help!!! :) I will post photos because they have all be photographed in the return thread!!! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter