Zoo Tag Progress Thread:ALL HERE.. POSTAL 9/4

I plan on working on these tonight or tomorrow and getting them finished up, Andy finished his . My head and heart just isn't into anything right now. Andy went home today.:sad1: :sad1: :sad1:

I plan on working on these tonight or tomorrow and getting them finished up, Andy finished his . My head and heart just isn't into anything right now. Andy went home today.:sad1: :sad1: :sad1:

:grouphug: I'm sorry, Kat. I hope sometime (soon) you can all be together!

Take care of yourself! :flower3:

Picked up the last thing I needed to finish these and will send tomorrow.

All of my groups are finished and bagged. I will be mailing these with my Show/Parade swap which is going to be delayed due to my Cricut breaking down.

Sorry for the inconvenience, ladies! I hope to mail by this Saturday or next Monday at the absolute latest.

Hey Momx3boys yours arrived!!! :)

Mar's yours arrived!!! Thanks Sis!!! I think I know what I'm going to do w/ the book!!! Yeah!! Can't wait... I have to print my instructions off....

Hugs to you Kat... it'll be okay... the love in your heart will make the time pass quickly til you see him again!!!

Hugs to you Kat... it'll be okay... the love in your heart will make the time pass quickly til you see him again!!!

Thanks Nancy, I have 1 group left to do and I am trying to get them finished tonight I will mail by Wednesday and you should have them by Friday. I need to figure out how to lower the stress in my life..lol.. I've talked to Andy and they arrived home safely which puts my heart at ease. his Dad is talking about coming down over thanksgiving so I am excited about that.

Mine went postal today, priority with delivery confirmation.

Thanks for hosting and for all your work, Nancy!

Susie, YM, and MissBubbles

Your elements came in today! GREAT job!!!

Everyone will be thrilled to get these back!

Mine are postal :) I do have DC after dinner I will post it to you

Hi All,

Just an updated..
TPCShauna's bug has landed she was working on these this weekend and hopes to mail today!
Several others have been mailed and should be here any time...
As soon as they all arrive I will sort, photograph and get them ready to go back out.

It will be this weekend that I sort... I have 5 kids' back to school nights this week, sports games 4 out of 5 nights, soccer practices, etc... So, I will use this weekend to get things sorted and photos posted... I will mail on Tuesday.. that way Wed.. I'm available for DD in case her braces coming off for good takes a toll on her.... Yep, the count down to braces is getting close to single digits..

Anyway, thank you for your patience and understanding!!!

Thanks Kat..
For some reason this didn't show as unread..and I just happened to find your post saying you went postal!!! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter