Zoo Tag BOOK ONLY Progress Thread:: ALL HERE! PHOTOS on last page!!!

I'm here posting from work my DSL is down at home so checking in really fast..

Mine are done for this group and are bagged, etc. They will go with the other Zoo tag and Show / Parade swap the middle of the week.

need to cut some mini tags, and I'll be wrapped up. I was going to do it tonight but we went to a b'day party and it wore me out. Since the accident I can't get untired, I'm going to call the DR tomorrow. Anyway, you will have everything on time.

Hey everyone!! I need you to check in and let me know your status!!!! :)
It's only a 2 days til mailing...and due date is FRIDAY!!! Please let me know where you stand!!!!
I need to finish one set of zoo tags... I had to redo the photos..but had to get things ready for the weekend so they were on hold!

Update posted above....They're done and waiting of the other swaps to go in the same package! :)

Are you sure?
Are they in line with everyone elses?
Were the covers what you had in mind? The card for recording the who/where/when comes out, so you can turn it over for journaling or put a picture in the corners instead.

Mine went postal today, priority with delivery confirmation.

Thanks for hosting and all your work, Nancy!!

YM

Your tags came in today! They look great!!!! :)

That's good news, Nancy!! I was worried that maybe they would have been delayed in weather. Maybe, they don't even fly the mail to your area from here...it's so close.

The Show and Parade swaps were in that box, too.

Hi All,

Just an updated..
Everyone has mailed..just waiting for them to arrive!!!

It will be this weekend that I sort... I have 5 kids' back to school nights this week, sports games 4 out of 5 nights, soccer practices, etc... So, I will use this weekend to get things sorted and photos posted... I will mail on Tuesday.. that way Wed.. I'm available for DD in case her braces coming off for good takes a toll on her.... Yep, the count down to braces is getting close to single digits..

Anyway, thank you for your patience and understanding!!!

BAMB, RloveW, & KAT

Your elements came in today...
Since this is a small group, I hope to get this divided and photos up by Wed..

Here comes the bus.. gotta run..... but I'll keep everyone posted!

Hey everyone!!
All the tag book tags are here.. so I have them sorted and separated..
I have photos.... for our first official DIS BOARD TAG BOOK on Zoos!!!
I had to break it down into 3 sections because of the number of photos.. I labeled the front of the tag..the tags immediately following are the back of the labeled tag....
Let me know what everyone thinks... I just put a ring in the tag hole temporarily til I have time to put the album together and than add ribbons!!
Everyone did a FANTASTIC job!!! Thanks to everyone for making this a fun swap!!!!
Click on photos to start slide show!!! :)

Forgot to say for the cover, not only does the card on the back come out for journaling or turning over for a photo mat; it also allowes access to the brads so you can take out the label under the bookplate and write on it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter