Zoo Tag BOOK ONLY Progress Thread:: ALL HERE! PHOTOS on last page!!!

:sad: I can't sew!!

Sorry BAMB, no stitching on my tags.

I'll go with the bookplate.

Mickster, your tags are totally cute!!

Thank you to all the families of the military, whether your loved one is home or abroad.

Thanks! I will pass it along to him. His visit here was short and I cried when he left. We will try to see him before he leaves. He was in Korea for 15 months and is sooo glad to be back in the states. I am actually going to send things to him and his fellow troops monthly when they get to Iraq so if anyone wants to adopt some soldiers just let me know ;)

I did that w/ my brother & my cousins buddies... It's the best feeling in the world... I'd be happy to help out!!! Keep me posted!!!

I met the sweetest guy during the first Iraq war. Even got to go to Hawaii with him. Ah, the memories of youth.

Keep me in mind to send items to help moral. Would love to repay the wonderful memories.

Hey Nancy~I'm doing my tags in Bazzill Canteen green (which really is kind of a medium sage green) rather than the Hillary green. The Hillary was too dark for the die cuts that I have ready to go. The back of the tags will probably be either a dark tan or medium brown (like nutmeg) with the canteen green as an accent for the journaling die cut. (I will use the Hillary tags that I already cut, probably for the hippos in the regular tag group.)

I will be doing our final check in from 8/11-8/14.. If I don't hear from you on 8/14 an email and PM will go out.. You will have 24 hours to respond.. if I don't hear from you, I will angel your spot out on 8/16. Sorry, but I need to be firm on this because it's back to school time for everyone and I want to get this swap back out prior to Labor Day holidays... Thank you for your understanding! PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU SEND BEFORE 8/22!!

Any questions please let me know!!

I'm about half done with assembly of these. They will go out with the other zoo tags and the show / parade swaps....at least by next Monday. I'll probably be doing marathon swap assembly the next couple of nights!

Mine are done and ready to be mailed. I will send them out today or tomorrow and post when I do.

I have gotten things underway with my Panda's complete. I just have to get my scanner to work so I can scan and then make a file of the tag.

Rebecca

Thanks Angel. I'll let you know when they arrive..

I must hear from you by 3PM today.. if not a PM will go out and if I don't hear from you, your spot will be angelled @ 4pm tomorrow (8/15).. Sorry.

I made a simple, unmatted accordian album for the back cover and used the sizzex animals on it. So those are done. Just need to finish matching them up and putting them in the baggies.

On to the other tags.

::: sneaks in ~ shhhhhhhhhhhhhh, don't tell Sis I was here ~ sneaks back out :::

Just wondering if people are putting a large eyelet in the holes of these tags, or leaving them alone to the option of the receiver?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter