You light ‘em, they fight ‘em! A GCV/Disneyland Resort December 2014 PTR- we're out!

Gracias girl. I'm SO jonesing for a trip home. It's physically painful. :sad1:

How's the new house? I haven't seen any FB pics recently.​

I love being at the new house. So much space! I've been crazy busy and nothing to post about. Yesterday we had a rehearsal in Hollywood and then high tailed it down the 5 to an event at DCA. We didn't get home until almost 10:00 and we were both wiped. We have a concert today at the same time as the USA / Portugal game. I'll be so glad when the concert is over, we won't have really anything major to do for two and a half weeks, well except for finish moving.

Great countdown pictures! I'm finally back and trying to get caught up with everything (including finishing my own TR!)

Can I say, I don't miss living in Missouri anymore? :)

Jill in CO

Super short sadly, I worked yesterday and back tomorrow. How about you?

That doesn't sound good :( can you plan one soon?

No. I was hoping for July but its not going to work. December it is.​

I love being at the new house. So much space! I've been crazy busy and nothing to post about. Yesterday we had a rehearsal in Hollywood and then high tailed it down the 5 to an event at DCA. We didn't get home until almost 10:00 and we were both wiped. We have a concert today at the same time as the USA / Portugal game. I'll be so glad when the concert is over, we won't have really anything major to do for two and a half weeks, well except for finish moving.

Oh my gosh girl, you've got to be beat. Have you posted many house pics on FB?​

loving the countdown pics, and the summer water pics on FB!

Summer is my favorite, thank you. We love the water.​

Great countdown pictures! I'm finally back and trying to get caught up with everything (including finishing my own TR!)

Can I say, I don't miss living in Missouri anymore? :)

Jill in CO

That humidity sounded terrible. :scared1: Glad you're back. :goodvibes

168 days!!!

5133CD28-B55F-406E-ACBD-0636F9384E2F_zpsb8lr12jg.jpg

Thats the standard room (this had a DTD view) at the DLH ladies! All the rooms have the lighted musical headboard. pixiedust: It's like pixiedust overload! :cloud9: It's a must! You have to stay there.​

I missed all these cool countdown pictures this week! I sure could use a break! Wait! In two weeks I'll be on one. And then we're doing something every weekend for four out of the next five weekends.

I missed all these cool countdown pictures this week! I sure could use a break! Wait! In two weeks I'll be on one. And then we're doing something every weekend for four out of the next five weekends.

I bet you're so busy! Hows the settling in coming? What's in 2 weeks? I hear you on being so crazy busy. Tomorrow I take Gabby to Portland. I'll be back Tuesday and she'll be back in September. :sad1:

What's Gabby doing in Portland? That's such a long time away! :(

Love the Max picture, the kids look soooo happy! :)

Latest posts

facebook twitter