Summer 2024 Direct Incentives

I'm just gonna live with it - I'm buying 6 Incredi-passes next week so hopefully that qualifies for the $300 statement credit. If not, maybe Disney will offer me a free Chase Visa cookie the next time I stop by a DVC desk - a boy can dream!
Don’t know about cookies but you can meet Darth Vader in Tomorrowland at DLR. 🤪

Is DEC UY still an option for Rivera? Right now my guide and I are for FEB with 2024 points being utilized for Magical Beginnings. If I ask for DEC do I get 2023 points on top of 2024 and 2025 at the same price being presented to me?

Don’t know about cookies but you can meet Darth Vader in Tomorrowland at DLR. 🤪
It's actually a fairly cool experience. We stop by and say "hi" to him when there isn't a line and we are leaving the lounge. The actor they have playing him is a big person and he kind of scared my wife when she wasn't expecting him to walk up and get the kids :)

AKV seems like an okay deal but not close enough to the delta where buying direct makes sense. Not sure if 50 bucks more a point is worth it but it is nice to have more direct points......

Still holding out hope that CCV direct points will drop that low some day.

It's actually a fairly cool experience. We stop by and say "hi" to him when there isn't a line and we are leaving the lounge. The actor they have playing him is a big person and he kind of scared my wife when she wasn't expecting him to walk up and get the kids :)

AKV seems like an okay deal but not close enough to the delta where buying direct makes sense. Not sure if 50 bucks more a point is worth it but it is nice to have more direct points......

Still holding out hope that CCV direct points will drop that low some day.
I didn’t mean to knock it. We hear him as we leave the lounge most trips (he sounds very authentic!) and I’m sometimes mildly annoyed that it’s available to anyone with a nearly free credit card but they don’t throw it in for Y-card folks. I’d probably be more grouchy about it if my kids hadn’t already done a meet and greet with Darth in DLP.

I didn’t mean to knock it. We hear him as we leave the lounge most trips (he sounds very authentic!) and I’m sometimes mildly annoyed that it’s available to anyone with a nearly free credit card but they don’t throw it in for Y-card folks. I’d probably be more grouchy about it if my kids hadn’t already done a meet and greet with Darth in DLP.
Oh. The two times we have said hi as we were leaving the lounge they never even asked if we had the VISA (we do). We just saw there was no line, asked if the kids could say hi, and the CM said sure just give us a min and we'll make it happen. I'm guessing the fact that you just made it past the few "bouncers" to get into the building/lounge gives them the idea that you are supposed to be there....

If I were you, never hurts to ask :)

Is DEC UY still an option for Rivera? Right now my guide and I are for FEB with 2024 points being utilized for Magical Beginnings. If I ask for DEC do I get 2023 points on top of 2024 and 2025 at the same price being presented to me?
It should be.

Yes you do. That’s why they want to sell you Feb, so they can rent your 23 points for a cash reservation before they sell you the contract.

Your guide is told what UY to sell. They can change it, they may need supervisor approval, and you may need to credibly threaten to walk.

I guess I need to dig deep and shell out for a Disney Visa to complete my collection of Disney memberships…maybe D23 also. Trying to remember what else is left on that checklist of affiliations they always add at the end of every survey.
The no annual fee credit card and debit card both also get you in.

If you don’t bank with chase for the debit Id probably get the $49 annual fee card to get the $300 bonus and downgrade to the no annual fee card in a year. You’ll also get the easy 2% cashback at the parks for food etc for a year, if you aren’t into doing the gift card hussle.

The no annual fee credit card and debit card both also get you in.

If you don’t bank with chase for the debit Id probably get the $49 annual fee card to get the $300 bonus and downgrade to the no annual fee card in a year. You’ll also get the easy 2% cashback at the parks for food etc for a year, if you aren’t into doing the gift card hussle.
Thanks. I do bank at Chase. I’m seriously shocked that neither Chase nor Disney has targeted me for either a credit or debit offer despite me dropping what has to be approaching 6 figures between direct points and Disney vacations over the past 24 months.

Maybe they don’t want to finance all my addonitis at 0%. 🤪

Thanks. I do bank at Chase. I’m seriously shocked that neither Chase nor Disney has targeted me for either a credit or debit offer despite me dropping what has to be approaching 6 figures between direct points and Disney vacations over the past 24 months.

Maybe they don’t want to finance all my addonitis at 0%. 🤪
Hahaha I got the card when paying cash for a Disney trip in April. When I saw the credit limit I told my husband ummmm they are really telling me I need to become a DVC member.

The debit is easy you just request a new card to be Disney.

We just got our contract set up for Dec. We are doing MB for 2023 points, and then will receive new points for 2024 in Dec. We have asked our guide if we can switch to Oct UY and are waiting for a response, but it shouldn't change anything else about the points.

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest