You can print finisher's certificates now...

lenshanem

DIS Veteran
Go to Disney Endurance and there is a link for the finisher's website. Is this the first year they didn't mail them out?

Thanks Shan!!!! :cool1: Now if I only had replaced the color ink! :upsidedow

I have the card stock from my scrapbooking (did that for my Flying Pig 10K cert) and like the fact that I will be able to print one for my desk and not worry about my one and only being ruined. :thumbsup2

OK, for the Goofy they have the half and full times mixed up. According to them I ran a super slow half but set a world record for the full! I need extra bling for this one.

OK, just double checked, it is only when I click on the full marathon then print the Goofy certificate. If I click on the half marathon the times are correct. Just a tip before you print.

Duane

Pretty cheesy of them not to mail us real finisher's certificates IMO. Printing them out yourself is lame.

Matt,
I agree.With the money spent at WDW for this event I feel they really are cheap.

Disney knows how to do it right but I think by raising the prices of the races and cutting out things that were there last year puts a bad taste in everyones mouth.

Linda

My goofy is messed up too. They could fix the time thing. My half has my full time and the full has my half time.:sad2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter