X Factor Live Shows

Phillip is sooo funny that's what does it!

No you're right I wouldn't just be looking! :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: (We will get kicked off here in a minute! :laughing: )

BTW - sorry I haven't replied to your pm yet but I will tomorrow. xx

We're bad ain't we :lmao: .

Thats ok,i will look forward to your PM,i am off to bed now hun,dreaming of Louis :lmao: ,night-night.x.

Louis :eek: I am going to have nightmares Michelle ;)

Philip Schofield :thumbsup2

Dermot :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

Louis:sick: :sick:

As far as I'm concerned Philip Schofield is always just Gordon the Gopher's Daddy, and not a lust object! :laughing:

Pleased Bad Lashes went tonight- They were TERRIBLE!

Bob xoxoxox

Laura, and Alex were the best by miles, I thought Daniel should have gone:)

Glad Bad lashes went , have to say I found myself strangly drawn to Simon last night :scared1: :lmao:

I thought it was hilarious that Simon was so taken by Ruth he called her Rachel! ha ha

I liked Ruth and Alexandra, can't stand Rachel.

Glad that Bad Lashes went - they were so weird looking - whoever styled them last night deserves the sack!

Louis Lover here :lmao: .
I meant to have said last night,that Daniel should have gone.Personally i don't think Daniel should have been in Danni's final 3.x.

Louis :eek: I am going to have nightmares Michelle ;)

Philip Schofield :thumbsup2

Dermot :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

Louis:sick: :sick:

Hey!!!!!!! Lucious Louis anyday :thumbsup2 .x.

Good taste. :thumbsup2 Your with me then Jackie.....:goodvibes
Thats it ganging up on me now are ya :lmao:.
Just remember when you next want a recipe :goodvibes :rotfl2: .x.

Louis Lover here :lmao: .
I meant to have said last night,that Daniel should have gone.Personally i don't think Daniel should have been in Danni's final 3.x.

Hey!!!!!!! Lucious Louis anyday :thumbsup2 .x.

Thats it ganging up on me now are ya :lmao:.
Just remember when you next want a recipe :goodvibes :rotfl2: .x.

I agree that he shouldn't have been in the final 3 but it seems as though they are playing more and more on the sob story aspect which is annoying.
I don't mean that in a horrible way as what he has been through with losing his wife is horiffic and I wouldn't wish it upon anyone, but I hate the way they play on it.

This is what I think of Louis......
1.gif

Oh plllleeeeaaassseeee can I have your recipes. :flower3: :flower3: :flower3: ;) xx

I agree that he shouldn't have been in the final 3 but it seems as though they are playing more and more on the sob story aspect which is annoying.
I don't mean that in a horrible way as what he has been through with losing his wife is horiffic and I wouldn't wish it upon anyone, but I hate the way they play on it.

This is what I think of Louis......
1.gif

Oh plllleeeeaaassseeee can I have your recipes. :flower3: :flower3: :flower3: ;) xx

I completley agree and no i also don't mean it nastily.But i think alot of these shows do this.

After that smilie you have another think coming wanting my recipe's :snooty: .x.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter