WWYD-BLT LV Studio, BWV SV Studio or BCV Studio?

I actually changed from BCV to BLT for 2 nights this October. We have to change from a studio to a 2 bedroom (the 2 bedroom I kept at BCV) when the rest of the family arrives, so for those 2 nights I went with a LV BLT studio. DSis wants to see what a studio there looks like, so you never know. Some like me could want to change from BCV to BLT!

I am interested to know what you think. The studios at BLT look neat w/ the kitchenette. BCV is beautiful though too. The only thing I didn't like about our studio when we stayed there was the view. It was of the street. Not too relaxing sitting out on the balcony and watching buses go by. At least with BLT lake view you are guaranteed a nice view :).

I stayed at BCV Studio in December and got that at the 7 month window I KNOW I KNOW small miracle but it is WDW. I now have 2 studios booked for last week of april first week of may at BWV and i got that at the 7 month mark as well. I am MR 7MONTH. LOL But to answer your question BCV probably wont happen BWV may be a different view and BLT is too far away if you want to enjoy F & W INMHO

GOOD LUCK:wizard:

I stayed at BCV Studio in December and got that at the 7 month window I KNOW I KNOW small miracle but it is WDW. I now have 2 studios booked for last week of april first week of may at BWV and i got that at the 7 month mark as well. I am MR 7MONTH. LOL But to answer your question BCV probably wont happen BWV may be a different view and BLT is too far away if you want to enjoy F & W INMHO

GOOD LUCK:wizard:

Thanks MR 7MONTH :) I appreciate your input and if it is avail., I will be booking BWV. Hopefully I have your luck. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter