Wow. The new poly studios are gorgeous

I can’t really see the Stitch thing from your pics, but to be honest I’m not a Stitch expert so it probably went over my head.

That said… That’s part of my recent issues with Disney. I don’t want a Stitch themed room, I want a Polynesian themed room.
Everything they do lately seems to have a movie theme.

Remember how great Pirates of the Caribbean used to be before they made it the “Multiple Jack Sparrows of the Caribbean”?

Regardless, I am glad you enjoyed your visit.

I can’t really see the Stitch thing from your pics, but to be honest I’m not a Stitch expert so it probably went over my head.

That said… That’s part of my recent issues with Disney. I don’t want a Stitch themed room, I want a Polynesian themed room.

Remember how great Pirates of the Caribbean used to be before they made it the “Multiple Jack Sparrows of the Caribbean”?

Stitch is in the pic over the sofa bed and in the pull down bed under the tv.

I don’t see much of a Stitch theme either. The Poly Studios are one of my favorites and the addition of the Murphy bed makes it even better.

So what is the schedule for the Poly refurb? Are they all done, or is it ongoing? And if ongoing, any idea when expected to be completed?

So what is the schedule for the Poly refurb? Are they all done, or is it ongoing? And if ongoing, any idea when expected to be completed?

Don’t know the schedule but refurb is still ongoing. Started with Pago Pago and part of Moorea.
Rumor- hoping to be done before the 50th

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter