Wow! Prices have sky rocketed....

I can't believe the change. I bought two contracts in June at SSR...$75 and $77/point...they didn't have 2017 UY points, but I was okay with that cause I didn't need them but the price was good. One had a delayed closing...next week. But, by the looks of it. I could sell that contract now without having used it and I would probably still make money!! LOL

I can't believe the change. I bought two contracts in June at SSR...$75 and $77/point...they didn't have 2017 UY points, but I was okay with that cause I didn't need them but the price was good. One had a delayed closing...next week. But, by the looks of it. I could sell that contract now without having used it and I would probably still make money!! LOL
totally, you got a great deal! I am so mad I didnt go ahead and add on then.. I had no idea prices would sky rocket like that, I am hoping after Christmas they will drop a bit... luck you though!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter