Wow! Even OKW is booking up during F&W already!

Simba's Mom

<font color=green>everything went to "H*** in a ha
This morning I was looking at availability at OKW during early October. Surprisingly, there were some units in the HH category, 2 BRs, that had no availability on certain dates. I know it's not 11 months out anymore, but it's not yet 7 months, so I figured we'd be safe (just chose those dates-it's DGD's B'day). Glad we got something. I thought it would be only the Epcot resorts that filled early, that someplace further out, like OKW is, would have availability until 7 months. Glad we got it!

This morning I was looking at availability at OKW during early October. Surprisingly, there were some units in the HH category, 2 BRs, that had no availability on certain dates. I know it's not 11 months out anymore, but it's not yet 7 months, so I figured we'd be safe (just chose those dates-it's DGD's B'day). Glad we got something. I thought it would be only the Epcot resorts that filled early, that someplace further out, like OKW is, would have availability until 7 months. Glad we got it!

HH category goes first. They are only a small percentage of the rooms and are popular.

I am glad you got what you needed!! I bet you cannot wait to be there them!

Bobbi:goodvibes

for me the bus service at OKW was the best for Epcot during the f/w festavial - seems like the Epcot bus was coming every 10 minutes or so.

now ak and mk were not as prompt.

What week were you looking at? It seems the week of the 19th till 26th is busy. Thats when we are going, its our DDs fall break. Last year it was very crowded that week. I think a lot of schools do fall break now.

wow. We are planning to go Oct 13-18 and are still waiting to see if our contract passes ROFR. I am sure we will get something but I hope was hoping for BLT studio so maybe it will be a no go

What week were you looking at?

We're going the week o October 5-11. However, as a PP mentioned, the booking category that had some nights sold out was the HH category, and I forgot how limited and popular those are. Fortunately, that wasn't what we were after.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter