Would you spend 18 points for 2 days of Aulani Access?

I have been to both. Ko Olina Marriott last year and just got back from Aulani last week. There is no comparison, Aulani is that much better. The Marriott is nice but pretty low key. There pools are pretty basic and small. I would use the 18 points for 2 days of access to Aulani. The resorts are at opposite ends of the Ko Olina resort area but there is a shuttle and it is walkable.

Just returned from Hawaii this past weekend. Spent the first part of the week at Marriott Ko Olina then went to Aulani for a few days. Agree that Marriott is nice but with kids, Aulani won! Lazy river, pool slides, activities with the characters were the highlights. If you have a chance to experience the Stars Above Hawaii, do so. Both the Marriott and Aulani offer this program (for a fee). Same NASA Ambassador guy does the event just on different nights at each resort.

I wouldn't.

I'd use one of my Mariott days to get to the U.S.S. Arizona and the other attractions in Honolulu. Or drive to the other side of the island. There is so much to do and see in Hawaii - and each island is so different.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter